#COTM - Contributor of the Month: November 2011 - beck!

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

#COTM - Contributor of the Month: November 2011 - beck!

Jul!a Jul!a
Congratulations to beck for being November's Contributor of the Month!!

"I would like to nominate because she's a very friendly person and is always willing to help out newbie reviewers if she can. I think she deserves the nomination because she's just a true sweetheart who does a great job at reviewing and really puts in an effort. Also, her photos are pretty awesome most of the time!"

"I'm nominating beck for Contributor of the month because she has been an inspiration to me. She is in touch with and really cares about the whole Eden community. She is always quick to help anyone in need, she does awesome reviews with great pictures, and she's an all around great asset to Eden in many behind the scene ways. Besides that she's a good, caring, and kind person, someone everyone should aspire to be like."
11/22/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Congrats - I really enjoy reading Beck's posts. They are both well thought out and insightful - at times even amusing.
11/22/2011
lilly555 lilly555
11/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Congratulations!
11/22/2011
Beck Beck



Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate all the votes and all the lovely comments. And thanks for dynamickitty and wetone123 for nominating me for COTM. You ladies rock!

Thanks for the lovely comment Gunsmoke.
11/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Congrats to you sweetie! You totally deserve it!!!
11/22/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Congrats to you sweetie! You totally deserve it!!!


Kisses for you and everyone else.
11/22/2011
gone77 gone77
Way to go, Beck! Woot!
11/22/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck



Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate all the votes and all the lovely comments. And thanks for dynamickitty and wetone123 for nominating me for COTM. You ladies rock!

Thanks for the lovely comment Gunsmoke. ...
You're welcome Beck! You totally deserved it though

Congrats!!
11/22/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Congrats Beck, I love reading your reviews and seeing your awesome pics!
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Congrats lady!
11/22/2011
indiglo indiglo
Congrats beck! Way to go!
11/22/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Congrats lady!
I would not of won without the help of the three lovely mentors I had. So special thanks to:

Sam
Sexyintexas
Naughtystudent

Thanks ladies, you helped me be the reviewer I am.
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
CONGRATS!
11/22/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Congrats!!!
11/22/2011
Buttercup Green Buttercup Green
Congrats pretty lady!
11/22/2011
tigerkate tigerkate
Congratulations!!! You deserve it!
11/22/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Congratulations beck. You deserve it!
11/22/2011
Beck Beck


Thank you everyone. You'll are so sweet!
11/22/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Congrats Beck!
11/22/2011
Rarity Rarity
Congratulations, beck!
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I would not of won without the help of the three lovely mentors I had. So special thanks to:

Sam
Sexyintexas
Naughtystudent

Thanks ladies, you helped me be the reviewer I am.
Aww shucks
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Congratulations to beck for being November's Contributor of the Month!!

"I would like to nominate because she's a very friendly person and is always willing to help out newbie reviewers if she can. I think she deserves the ...
yay, congratulations lady!!
11/22/2011
kinkykara kinkykara
Congrats!!!
11/22/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Congrats beck.
11/22/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Wahooooooooooooooooo - CONGRATS!
11/22/2011
oldman oldman
A title well earned, Beck--our COTM!!
11/23/2011
LQ LQ
Congrats, Beck!
11/23/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Way to go Beck! Congrats!
11/23/2011
K101 K101
YIPEE BECK! I'm SUPER happy! You deserve it very much!


Parrrrtayyy! Lol OK, I got carried away with the last emoticon! Ha Ha.
11/23/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 43
Unique posters: 36