50,000 Review Party! Thursday, December 8th @ 7pm EST!

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

50,000 Review Party! Thursday, December 8th @ 7pm EST!

Michael Vegas Michael Vegas
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody! As you may have heard by now, the community has reached a huge milestone; hitting 50,000 reviews! This is some pretty big stuff, and we wanted to celebrate this momentous occasion in a few different ways, all of them revolving around ...
boomshaakalaka
12/08/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
I hate missing parties because of homework
12/08/2011
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Vegas
boomshaakalaka
Nice to see you again!
12/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Vegas
boomshaakalaka
Hey there! It's great to see you pop in
12/08/2011
Rarity Rarity
I missed this party too!
12/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rarity
I missed this party too!
Don't worry, we're having a holiday party on the 29th!
12/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Don't worry, we're having a holiday party on the 29th!
I'm bored and I'm back Anyone still partying here?
12/08/2011
allinonekid allinonekid
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
I'm bored and I'm back Anyone still partying here?
I'm here
12/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
I'm bored and I'm back Anyone still partying here?
I'm kind of here. Working on reviews and getting ready to head out.
12/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm kind of here. Working on reviews and getting ready to head out.
Me too Finishing my late review for the Porn Club...
12/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by allinonekid
I'm here
Hey hey
12/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Me too Finishing my late review for the Porn Club...
Haha, I have a Naked Reader one I should be working on. I just had a few drafts that were sitting there begging to be quickly finished, so I'm trying to knock those out quickly.

And now I'm out of here. So have a great night everybody!
12/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Haha, I have a Naked Reader one I should be working on. I just had a few drafts that were sitting there begging to be quickly finished, so I'm trying to knock those out quickly.

And now I'm out of here. So have a great night everybody!
Good night, Sam! Thanks again for hosting this party!
12/08/2011
ajwonder ajwonder
wait where's the party at? is this it? is it over?
12/08/2011
allinonekid allinonekid
yup. it ended about two hours ago
12/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by ajwonder
wait where's the party at? is this it? is it over?
Hi! Unfortunately, yes. Officially it's over.
12/08/2011
winterseve winterseve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Here it is.
THAT WAS GREAT!
12/08/2011
ajwonder ajwonder
sucks I missed it but 100k will be here before we know it!
12/08/2011
GoneBabyGone GoneBabyGone
Sadface. I was at work so I missed it.
12/08/2011
Mr. & Mrs. Peg Mr. & Mrs. Peg
Congrats all!
12/08/2011
Snozzberries Snozzberries
One of these days I'll make it to a party on time... *kicks empty plastic cup*
12/09/2011
Dvine Decadence Dvine Decadence
We should have an after party for all us late cummers..... no pun intended.
12/09/2011
Total posts: 2452
Unique posters: 125