Community Back to School Party: Friday, September 9th @ 7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
We're one hour away now folks!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
So far so good. The power company has been trimming trees and they have blown transformers two nights this week....rednecks!
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Will be here but I warn people now that I will have a paddle to spank peoples asses if they misbehave
I promise to misbehave ma'am!
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
20 minutes! Let's see if I can repopulate the trivia document I had before the party starts!
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
I'm ready and waiting, got my hair in pigtails and my snacks at the ready lol
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I promise to misbehave ma'am!
Mmmhmmm sure you do They are still trimming around my house.....I swear if my power goes out I am going to "Choot someone"!!!!
09/09/2011
ellejay ellejay
I wonder if we can get some old school paddling by a nun. Hope so!

09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I'm ready and waiting, got my hair in pigtails and my snacks at the ready lol
Pigtails are hott!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ellejay
I wonder if we can get some old school paddling by a nun. Hope so!

Hell yeah!!!!
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Here! With bells on!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Oooh Sam, you have to get the minx. You would look so fantastic in it!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Here! With bells on!
Hi Stormy
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Hi Stormy
Hey, girl! I see you've been having some trees trimmed. Nasty weather?
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ellejay
I wonder if we can get some old school paddling by a nun. Hope so!

heh, I went to catholic school and our nuns looked nothing like that!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey, girl! I see you've been having some trees trimmed. Nasty weather?
No, they just decided to do my neighborhood on one of the busiest Eden weeks ever lol. I swear they must have gotten these guys from the local headstart, I think that they are snipping the wires and causing them to burn thru and blow the transformers....sounds like my neighborhood has been under attack
09/09/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
So far so good. The power company has been trimming trees and they have blown transformers two nights this week....rednecks!
Hey, I resemble that remark!

No really, I have a red neck from getting my neck massaged and adjusted today.



(Whats wrong with being a Redneck? )
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
heh, I went to catholic school and our nuns looked nothing like that!
Lord knows I wouldn't have dropped out if they did.

@sexy, what in the hell were they thinking? Did they not see the neon-blinking sign that said Eden clubs was blowing up and reviews need to be written? We'll just have to send them a letter. "Must call sexyintexas first, and at the very least do not destroy her internet connection".
09/09/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Here! With bells on!
Is that all that is on?
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Lord knows I wouldn't have dropped out if they did.

@sexy, what in the hell were they thinking? Did they not see the neon-blinking sign that said Eden clubs was blowing up and reviews need to be written? We'll just have to send them a ... More
I didn't drop out, I got expelled...... I was very naughty back then
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Hey, I resemble that remark!

No really, I have a red neck from getting my neck massaged and adjusted today.



(Whats wrong with being a Redneck? )
Lol how should I know? I live in a Texas town of less than 700 heehee....I am probably a redneck
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Lord knows I wouldn't have dropped out if they did.

@sexy, what in the hell were they thinking? Did they not see the neon-blinking sign that said Eden clubs was blowing up and reviews need to be written? We'll just have to send them a ... More
Inorite!!!! That's what I was thinking too!
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Is that all that is on?
If I told you, my husband would have to kill ya. How's it goin?
09/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I'm here! Let's get this party started.
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Inorite!!!! That's what I was thinking too!
Silly peoples! You should pay someone to shimmy up the transformer and leave a paddle there with a note. "Do it again and you'll get this"...oh wait that might be counterproductive.
09/09/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
HERE HERE HERE
09/09/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Lol how should I know? I live in a Texas town of less than 700 heehee....I am probably a redneck
If you ask me, everyone has a little Redneck in them.
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Lol how should I know? I live in a Texas town of less than 700 heehee....I am probably a redneck
dude, I'm from the other end of the world and found out my family are all rednecks :p
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Oooh Sam, you have to get the minx. You would look so fantastic in it!
I've most definitely been thinking about it!
09/09/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
If I told you, my husband would have to kill ya. How's it goin?
I don't know, I run pretty fast.

Fair, seen the chiro today, my back and neck are so screwed. It's amazing I can walk. lol At least she is working on it.
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'm here! Let's get this party started.
Woot!
09/09/2011
Total posts: 654
Unique posters: 29