Community Halloween Party: Monday, October 24th @ 7pm EST

Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Special Effects is the best crazy-coloured semi-permanent hairdye I've come across
i have to second that for hair color. after almost 20 years of dying my hair, i've tried a lot of wild color brands and special effects is one of the best.
10/24/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Special Effects is the best crazy-coloured semi-permanent hairdye I've come across
This is what I was going to recommend too. Splat is also pretty decent and comes with a bleach, but their bleach is kinda harsh on the hair. I prefer the Splat blue to the SE blue since it seems to last longer.
10/24/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hoooly shit. i stand corrected.

they started stocking white ones in our krogers this year but their initial appeal wore off fast. pumpkins to me are the REAL halloween pumpkins. white ones are just wannabes.
All this talk about pumpkins makes me want to carve the other 2 I purchased and to eat the seeds (after soaking and baking them of course).
10/24/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
I appreciate that, and it's something I'll keep in mind for later. I'm feeling like it's time for a change, but I want to play around with some wash-out colors before I get to the bleach-and-color stage.
well just in case you need a push in the blonde direction.. it's true what the say about us and fun...
10/24/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Yay Tim Time! It isnt a party without you.
Awe thanks. I pretty bummed I missed so much.
10/24/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'll have plenty of tips, and colors to recommend!
Even better then! It took me weeks to decide to try purple, and even now I'm still not sure (lol)
10/24/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
This is what I was going to recommend too. Splat is also pretty decent and comes with a bleach, but their bleach is kinda harsh on the hair. I prefer the Splat blue to the SE blue since it seems to last longer.
Yeah, SE blue fades with the quickness. I've never heard of Splat, cool. Perhaps I'll look into it if I ever go back to blue
10/24/2011
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Oh I gotta share a pumpkin picture... *leaving to fetch it*
10/24/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Swear. They were actually red, but depending on some interpretations they looked purple.
woooah, where? i want some!
10/24/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
Thanks Kindred, I think you just sold me the Goodfella, but then, I wish the Bandit was in store. I was hesitating between those two.
The Goodfella is probably my wife's favorite dildo. It's not huge be very realistic feeling. I like it, but it's not my favorite. It has a lot of drag relative to other silicone.
10/24/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Darn - my husband just came out and showed me that I shot the bearings in my favorite bullet by using it too much...
10/24/2011
Kkay Kkay
So what does everyone have on for party music?
10/24/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Special Effects is the best crazy-coloured semi-permanent hairdye I've come across
I am so taking notes here!
10/24/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I thought that was carrots?
Oooooh damn, Vaccinium, you might be right. Fuzzy headed here. Anyway, something that's now orange was originally purple.
10/24/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh yes, pretty good looking on Hoss too.
Aw maaaaan, ToyTimeTim has a bigger arsenal than me! And there's no way I can handle a Hoss yet so I guess he's just going to be the winner. Please don't steal me from my boyfriend this Halloween, it'll just have to be on your honor because your toys are more awesome than mine.
10/24/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDove
YOU have the halloween oreos?! Can I have one?
you can have ten... want a ghosty, a pumpkin, a witch, or a cat?
10/24/2011
Kkay Kkay
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Darn - my husband just came out and showed me that I shot the bearings in my favorite bullet by using it too much...
That sucks Going to replace or go for a different one?
10/24/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Oooh, Pumpkins. Did you know they sell artificial carving pumpkins so your designs last forever.
10/24/2011
Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
So what does everyone have on for party music?
new djs from mars
10/24/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Darn - my husband just came out and showed me that I shot the bearings in my favorite bullet by using it too much...
Aw, I hate when that happens. *RIP vibe*
10/24/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I've got a really good arsenal, haven't I ?
Let's just say you won't have any trouble from zombies any time soon.
10/24/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
So what does everyone have on for party music?
Nothing, which makes me realize how lame I am. So... hmm. Now I have to pick something! Maybe some reggae/dancehall to get the groove on
10/24/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
The blue ones are called Hubbards. I grow a subvariety called a Sweet Meat.
thats *dirrrty.
10/24/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
That sucks Going to replace or go for a different one?
Already have but he says I'm wearing that one out too. Sheesh - we have too much sex and then I fall asleep with it when he's not here and I'm still horny.
10/24/2011
CS2012 CS2012
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Even better then! It took me weeks to decide to try purple, and even now I'm still not sure (lol)
I have never dyed my hair but I did want purple contacts once so my eyes would be a bright purple. But my mom said no way.
10/24/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Swear. They were actually red, but depending on some interpretations they looked purple.
Congratulations pretty lady, you win a prize for being the last person to post on page 10! Make sure to email me your shipping address and which scent of the Shunga massage oil you want!

10/24/2011
LoveDove LoveDove
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
you can have ten... want a ghosty, a pumpkin, a witch, or a cat?
If I can have ten, Then I want two of each and we'll make it 8. haha. Thank you!
10/24/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Darn - my husband just came out and showed me that I shot the bearings in my favorite bullet by using it too much...
Which one? How far did he dissect it to find them?
10/24/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hoooly shit. i stand corrected.

they started stocking white ones in our krogers this year but their initial appeal wore off fast. pumpkins to me are the REAL halloween pumpkins. white ones are just wannabes.
White ones are for shooting out of cannons! Nuff said.
10/24/2011
Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Oooh, Pumpkins. Did you know they sell artificial carving pumpkins so your designs last forever.
i have one up in the window of my place right now had it for about seven years
10/24/2011
Total posts: 1277
Unique posters: 55