Second Annual Holiday Party! Thursday, December 29th @ 7pm EST

GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberries
I MADE IT!
Do I get bonus points here for being naked? I hear we're talking about hats.
Naked with a hat is acceptable. XD
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberries
I MADE IT!
Do I get bonus points here for being naked? I hear we're talking about hats.
We can both have bonus points! Hi OS!
12/29/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I can never find one big enough for my head.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Wow.


After a couple years in high school, nobody even asked me to take off my hat. (I didn't do noncomformist hairstyles because I like to blend in occasionally, but I did like wearing a fedora.)
Hats weren't allowed in my high school. But I've gotten a few of those that I have on a shelf in my bedroom since I've graduated
12/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Wow.


After a couple years in high school, nobody even asked me to take off my hat. (I didn't do noncomformist hairstyles because I like to blend in occasionally, but I did like wearing a fedora.)
I used to wear a fedora on occasion in high school.
12/29/2011
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Where I live, there is so rarely snow that it's a novelty. But yet we have this huge mountain of it nearby... I just don't go. It's too cold.

I've been naked in the snow once. I took pictures.
12/29/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by geliebt
Tucson has spoiled me for warm weather... but it's just turned to HATE for the sun the longer I'm alive here! Sunburns allll day baby But I can't handle the cold well! Bah..
Oh, I feel your pain. The worst thing is when it's cold during winter and too hot in summer
12/29/2011
IdyllWyld IdyllWyld
You can also have thunder-snow.....and lightning during a snow storm.....
12/29/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I can never find one big enough for my head.
I've got the opposite problem, my head seems to be too small for all hat sizes, but far too large for child-sized ones. >_<
12/29/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Funny - I still feel alive?

You mean I died before 2000 and I've just been doing what since then? Being a zombie?

Ooops - wrong word!
12/29/2011
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
We can both have bonus points! Hi OS!
I'll bet we get more bonus points for pictures.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Sam, I just saw the summaries you did for the Community Planning Meetings. That was way more than what I had in mind but amazing job!
Thank you! I'm really glad they were appreciated

I really mostly just took my notes and copied and pasted. Those threads came about because after I did the work to make each of the links in the meeting thread have a summary, there were too many characters to post it. So Gary and I came up with that instead!
12/29/2011
LoveDove LoveDove
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I used to wear a fedora on occasion in high school.
I love my fedora. It's a dark purple and black tweed. I didn't have it till after I graduated high school, but they definitely would've flipped out if I'd worn it.
12/29/2011
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
This is horrifying.
12/29/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Oh gawd, they look diseased!
12/29/2011
Vanille Vanille
My girlfriend's short hair looks so fantastic with a fedora. -drools-

Whoops. Sorry. ...distracted.
12/29/2011
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I can never find one big enough for my head.
Me too! I have a big head and lots of hair. No hats ever fit me
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by GonetoLovehoney
I wish I had more, I only have one wrinkled hat thanks to the washing machine/dryer combo and my laziness.
I bought a few in Germany and estate sales.
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I love fedoras, my boyfriends just died recently. He wore it all the time. We cant find a good one now that doesnt look douchey. They are all like plaid and weird colors.
I KNOW!


This jerk stole mine two years into college (it had just been resting on my desk mostly) when we were hosting a housewarming party. I never found a replacement, I still get upset when I think about it.

He wasn't even our friend, he was a friend-of-a-friend, and the friend wouldn't give me his address.
12/29/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by IdyllWyld
You can also have thunder-snow.....and lightning during a snow storm.....
Really?? Wow, never heard of it.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I can never find one big enough for my head.
That's my husband's problem too, and he won't let me pay to have one custom made for him to match his zoot suit.
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by IdyllWyld
You can also have thunder-snow.....and lightning during a snow storm.....
I think thunderstorms while snowing is just the craziest thing. I would never have believed it till we had several of them last year.
12/29/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Did you know that it can snow from clear skies? Ice crystals sometimes fall from clear skies when temperatures are in the single digits or colder.
Now I really miss Montana ... we also had frozen fog ... very pretty, like glitter suspended in the air.
12/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Thank you! I'm really glad they were appreciated

I really mostly just took my notes and copied and pasted. Those threads came about because after I did the work to make each of the links in the meeting thread have a summary, there were ... More
Can you lock them so people don't post needlessly?
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Oh, I feel your pain. The worst thing is when it's cold during winter and too hot in summer
Always!! Grrrrrrrrrr! Doesn't get unreasonably cold here though luckily, but definitely gets ridiculously hot! No fun at all.
12/29/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I had to hide that picture from the bunny in my lap - it would've either scared her or excited her~
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hats weren't allowed in my high school. But I've gotten a few of those that I have on a shelf in my bedroom since I've graduated
Not in mine either. But nobody bugged me, and the guy with dreds was allowed to wear a hat as well.
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I used to wear a fedora on occasion in high school.
i think we had a few hat days.
12/29/2011
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Now I really miss Montana ... we also had frozen fog ... very pretty, like glitter suspended in the air.
I'd go to see that.

Once.

Really? Frozen FOG?
12/29/2011
IdyllWyld IdyllWyld
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Really?? Wow, never heard of it.
Absolutely true....it is a rare occurence but it does happen.
12/29/2011
Total posts: 1133
Unique posters: 46