Miss Debauchery!! Joining the 100 club!!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Miss Debauchery!! Joining the 100 club!!

Jul!a Jul!a
Miss Debauchery has only been reviewing for us for 4 months, and yet she already managed to make it to 100 reviews, which I believe just may be a new record. All of this on top of working and everything else she does just being kind of awesome.

"How have your interests changed since you started reviewing?

When I first joined the site, I really had very limited knowledge about toys in general. I'd only owned a few toys and I had just started working at an adult store. I was content with just about anything that would vibrate. I wasn't too informed about materials or anything. I was shy about anal play. Now, I dip my toes into a little bit of everything. My goal is to try at least one of every type of product out there.

What has your favorite product been so far?

That's such a hard question! I have so many! It sounds cliché, but it's probably my Hitachi. I love it because it's a cult classic. No toy collector's collection is complete without one. It's a classic for a reason, as well. That baby packs some power. Some top contenders are my Butterfly Clamps, Aslan Jaguar Cuffs (which I'm starting a collection of), and my Fetish Fantasy Series Shock Therapy Kit.

Is there any specific kind of product you're looking forward to seeing more of/reviewing more of?

These days, I'm pretty excited to try just about anything. As long as Eden keeps stocking the latest and greatest products out there, I'll keep stepping all over the board. I'm very interested in anything made of silicone, loaded with fancy features, or with interesting designs. In other words, I'm a luxury toy addict!"


I think this deserves a hearty "you go girl"! We'll see you back here at 200!
09/20/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LaLaLouise LaLaLouise
Congrats, you're an awesome reviewer!!
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)


Between this and being nominated for Contributor of the Month, I just don't know what to do with myself! Dance, perhaps?

You guys have inflated my ego so much today that it has trouble fitting in this thread.
09/20/2011
allehcat allehcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)


Between this and being nominated for Contributor of the Month, I just don't know what to do with myself! Dance, perhaps?

You guys have inflated my ego so much today that it has trouble fitting in this thread.
You deserve to dance, girl! You write awesome reviews, and I've read quite a few. It's nice to see reviewers whose opinions I totally trust being recognized for their hard work!
09/20/2011
Kindred Kindred
Congratulations!
09/20/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Congrats!! That's a lot of hard work in four months. True commitment right there.
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Congrats!! That's a lot of hard work in four months. True commitment right there.
Sometimes I wonder how I keep up with it. Eden takes up a lot of my free time, but I really enjoy having something positive and rewarding. I always seem to be doing something. I'm either writing reviews, shopping, posting in the forums, doing videos, writing for Eden Cafe, or doing stuff for the Arts and Crafts club.

Now let's see if I can do 100 reviews in 3 months!
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Congrats!! That's a lot of hard work in four months. True commitment right there.
I go so excited that I double posted.
09/20/2011
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
AWESOME!

I'm so happy for you, that is amazing!

I'm also having a "proud mentor" moment. I remember when you were a student of mine! I knew you'd be an awesome asset to the community.

Rock on! Here's to 100 more!
09/20/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Congrats lady!
09/20/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Congratulations! You are truly amazing! Love your reviews as well as the awesome craftyness that oozes from you!
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Red Vinyl Kitty
AWESOME!

I'm so happy for you, that is amazing!

I'm also having a "proud mentor" moment. I remember when you were a student of mine! I knew you'd be an awesome asset to the community.

Rock on! Here's to 100 more!
What can I say? I probably wouldn't be here without your guidance!

I still remember writing that first review for class and agonizing over it.
09/20/2011
Beck Beck
09/20/2011
Lily Night Lily Night
Congratulations!!
09/20/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Sometimes I wonder how I keep up with it. Eden takes up a lot of my free time, but I really enjoy having something positive and rewarding. I always seem to be doing something. I'm either writing reviews, shopping, posting in the forums, doing ...
After you do another 100 in three months you can try for your third 100 in two!
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
After you do another 100 in three months you can try for your third 100 in two!
Challenge accepted!



Thanks everyone!
09/20/2011
mandiegk mandiegk
Congratulations!
09/20/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Challenge accepted!



Thanks everyone!
That's only like three a day... you might have to quit school to test products. I hope you get a long winter break instead!
09/20/2011
Sammi Sammi
Congratulations!
09/20/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
That's only like three a day... you might have to quit school to test products. I hope you get a long winter break instead!
I actually sat down and made a list of the ones I still need to do. There are 12 of them, and I'm about to make an order tomorrow! I'll probably have them finished by next week! Haha!

Determination and dedication.

It's also a great way to keep myself occupied in between customers while I'm at work.
09/20/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Congratulations.
09/20/2011
indiglo indiglo
Congratulations! I can't imagine having 100 reviews. Well, right now just being in the double digits seems like it will be a milestone for me. LOL Congrats on your FIRST 100!
09/20/2011
Taylor Taylor
Wow! You got to 100 quick. Great job!
09/20/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Congratulations
09/21/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Congrats!
09/21/2011
Pink Jewel Pink Jewel
Congratulations
09/21/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Congrats!!
09/21/2011
WierdAl WierdAl
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Miss Debauchery has only been reviewing for us for 4 months, and yet she already managed to make it to 100 reviews, which I believe just may be a new record. All of this on top of working and everything else she does just being kind of awesome. ...
Congrats!
09/21/2011
Wildchild Wildchild
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Miss Debauchery has only been reviewing for us for 4 months, and yet she already managed to make it to 100 reviews, which I believe just may be a new record. All of this on top of working and everything else she does just being kind of awesome. ...
Congrats to a good mentor!
09/21/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Thanks, everyone.

You guys have no idea how much I appreciate all of you. You all sure have a way of making a girl feel special.

I look forward to the next 100 reviews, especially since all of you appreciate me so much!

09/21/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 38
Unique posters: 30