Naked Reader Book Club Discussion: Women in Lust - Erotic Stories, Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel (November 22, 8-10 PM EST)

wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
Sure, why not?
I will definitely remember that in the future.
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Oooo you would be great at it!
Aww, thanks Liz
11/22/2011
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
The Women in Lust theme is broad enough to include a really wide variety of stories. Rachel talked a bit about that:

Women in Lust is a book that I like to think of as having a little something for everyone. There's kink aplenty, for those ... More
I have to admit having a little thing for Cowboys.
11/22/2011
Sacchi Sacchi
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveLand7
Thoroughly enjoying "Guitar Hero" right now Who doesn't love a man with a guitar
Definitely! As long as he doesn't hide behind it too long.
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
I know I know!!!
Then you best be coming!!
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
The Women in Lust theme is broad enough to include a really wide variety of stories. Rachel talked a bit about that:

Women in Lust is a book that I like to think of as having a little something for everyone. There's kink aplenty, for those ... More
OMG! I CRAVE outdoor sex! And, BTW the last part of this....AWESOME
11/22/2011
LoveDove LoveDove
Gah! I missed most of this (homework/buying food for Thanksgiving), but I did want to say that I really enjoyed Women in Lust. It's an honest portrayal of what giving into lust can be - beautiful.

Also, black Friday/cyber Monday sales? Yes, PLZ.
11/22/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
Where can we send submissions for stories if we were to want to submit them?
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Diabolical Kitty
OMG If I could come to you, I definitely would. Why don't you ship him to me. I'd run him ragged for a week. When I send him back he'd be a good boy!
Done! Send me your address and I'll start collecting stamps for his crate now (lol!)

~M

Ouch! The little bugger just bit me... see what I mean?!
11/22/2011
LoveLand7 LoveLand7
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
The Women in Lust theme is broad enough to include a really wide variety of stories. Rachel talked a bit about that:

Women in Lust is a book that I like to think of as having a little something for everyone. There's kink aplenty, for those ... More
very true! i like that there IS a story for pretty much anyone! gotta love rachel
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
GAH, my bed is SOAKED right now...fucking Hitachi.....now I have to shower and change again before work :/
11/22/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
GAH, my bed is SOAKED right now...fucking Hitachi.....now I have to shower and change again before work :/
LOL sounds good to me!!
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Willow,I think I found my sex partner! One Problem, He is in TX! LOL He is Brazilian and columbian
11/22/2011
Sacchi Sacchi
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Where do you normally find submission calls for them? I might be willing to give it a shot.

~M
link

That's the best market listing for erotica. I've got one posted now for real-life lesbian sex stories, and Rachel is still looking for goof female submissive stories.
11/22/2011
Top Kat Top Kat
I loved this book. May sound kind of corny, but Women in Lust is like a box of bonbons that you can choose something tasty and different each time. I have a pretty rich fantasy life...
11/22/2011
LeviLady67 LeviLady67
Quote:
Originally posted by Brusselsbrat
Willow,I think I found my sex partner! One Problem, He is in TX! LOL He is Brazilian and columbian
Do he have a brother??
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
GAH, my bed is SOAKED right now...fucking Hitachi.....now I have to shower and change again before work :/
You need it! With all of them Kids Sheesh they would Drive me Crazy!
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Brusselsbrat
Willow,I think I found my sex partner! One Problem, He is in TX! LOL He is Brazilian and columbian
Have you marked TX off your list of places to visit yet?
11/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
More toys in stories, although most people would not know what it means to take out the Echo, the Purr, the Hitachi or the Eroscillator. There's so much power in a single word.
With a good name like the Purr, people who don't know could extrapolate!
11/22/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
GAH, my bed is SOAKED right now...fucking Hitachi.....now I have to shower and change again before work :/
But its a good soaked!
11/22/2011
LeviLady67 LeviLady67
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Do he have a brother??
oops does
11/22/2011
bluekaren bluekaren
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I will definitely remember that in the future.
I tried to add a free gift to an assignment and it got rejected.
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
link

That's the best market listing for erotica. I've got one posted now for real-life lesbian sex stories, and Rachel is still looking for goof female submissive stories.
Thank you!

~M
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Do he have a brother??
Yes, He lives in Columbia tho and he is 37 and loves Cougars! Thats right up your alley!
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Brusselsbrat
You need it! With all of them Kids Sheesh they would Drive me Crazy!
HAHA, I <3 my kids, all 6 of them! I just <3 them more when they are in school, LOL
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
ah! sorry i dropped off the face for a sec.. had to work. catching up!
11/22/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
HAHA, I <3 my kids, all 6 of them! I just <3 them more when they are in school, LOL
same with my 2.. They eat sooo much!
11/22/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Top Kat
I loved this book. May sound kind of corny, but Women in Lust is like a box of bonbons that you can choose something tasty and different each time. I have a pretty rich fantasy life...
Sounds tasty.

Sorry couldn't help the pun.

But seriously I think I now need this book too. lol
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by bluekaren
I tried to add a free gift to an assignment and it got rejected.
Really? I've done it every time so far...no problems.
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
Have you marked TX off your list of places to visit yet?
Nope but remeber what I said about me needing somewhere to go between Jan -Aug well change of plans Im going to TX! LOL
11/22/2011
Total posts: 531
Unique posters: 24