Porn Club Discussion: Wednesday April 04th @8pm - Cabaret Desire with Special Guest Erika Lust

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Porn Club Discussion: Wednesday April 04th @8pm - Cabaret Desire with Special Guest Erika Lust

Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
So what else do we want to discuss? And can you tell us what to expect next month?
That's what I want to know! What movie do I need to buy to be able to follow along? Can I join the club?
04/04/2012
LusciousLizz LusciousLizz
Love Cabaret Desire....So Excited!
04/04/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Seriously though everyone who hasnt seen this movie is not yet rated really needs to give it a watch. Theres a lot you dont know about your movies get rated. Like the whole thing witht he movie Bully coming out. The doc about kids being bullied, and ...
I may watch this myself on the old netflix
04/04/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
It was beyond refreshing. I enjoy our other guests but this was a whole nother level of awesome. She just had something to say other than promoting. She made you really stop to think. It was great.
When she was a university student she studied human rights and women's studies. She's a smart cookie.
04/04/2012
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
It was also awesome that she woke up in the middle of the night for us!
Oh hellz yes! Originally we thought this would be at 2pm for her, and then realized our mistake. She was very sweet about it though! Not even a complaint!
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
That's what I want to know! What movie do I need to buy to be able to follow along? Can I join the club?
You dont have to buy any! They are provided generously by sponsors or eden once a month. The only rule is you must show up and review it! YOU CANT SIGN UP JUST FOR FREE MOVIES. this part is important. we value our little club and dont like people who take advantage.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
You dont have to buy any! They are provided generously by sponsors or eden once a month. The only rule is you must show up and review it! YOU CANT SIGN UP JUST FOR FREE MOVIES. this part is important. we value our little club and dont like people who ...
THIS...
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Weve had a lot of streaming movies lately anyone else notice it? What are your opinions on it versus the actual dvd coming in?
04/04/2012
MrSinister MrSinister
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
You dont have to buy any! They are provided generously by sponsors or eden once a month. The only rule is you must show up and review it! YOU CANT SIGN UP JUST FOR FREE MOVIES. this part is important. we value our little club and dont like people who ...
To be honest, I haven't seen the full movie yet. I found clips and behind-the-scenes shots on her website, but I would love to watch the full production!

(I stumbled onto the porn club discussion tonight, and BOY OH BOY am I glad I did!)
04/04/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
You dont have to buy any! They are provided generously by sponsors or eden once a month. The only rule is you must show up and review it! YOU CANT SIGN UP JUST FOR FREE MOVIES. this part is important. we value our little club and dont like people who ...
Chick, write reviews and talk about the sex, porn stars, and the ish.
I'm so down.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Weve had a lot of streaming movies lately anyone else notice it? What are your opinions on it versus the actual dvd coming in?
I prefer the dvd simply because I have to share the nets with DH but for a movie like this one I will watch late late at night.
04/04/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Seriously though everyone who hasnt seen this movie is not yet rated really needs to give it a watch. Theres a lot you dont know about your movies get rated. Like the whole thing witht he movie Bully coming out. The doc about kids being bullied, and ...
I saw this, and though I found it interesting, I never pay attention to MPAA ratings anyway. I'm not going to allow a kid to see something just because the MPAA slaps a "PG" on the movie, and I'm also not going to prevent a kid from seeing a movie just because it's rated "R." Parents need to start using their brains, and stop letting subjective labels do the parenting.
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by MrSinister
To be honest, I haven't seen the full movie yet. I found clips and behind-the-scenes shots on her website, but I would love to watch the full production!

(I stumbled onto the porn club discussion tonight, and BOY OH BOY am I glad I did!)
I dont think some eden people even know were here to be honest. Eden trys to spread the word about all the clubs that happen throughout the month and its usually just the regulars. So newer members are very welcome!!! Just check the calender on the main forum page to see whats going on that week!!!
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I dont think some eden people even know were here to be honest. Eden trys to spread the word about all the clubs that happen throughout the month and its usually just the regulars. So newer members are very welcome!!! Just check the calender on the ...
Set alerts so that you know what is happening and when. That's what I do.
04/04/2012
MrSinister MrSinister
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I dont think some eden people even know were here to be honest. Eden trys to spread the word about all the clubs that happen throughout the month and its usually just the regulars. So newer members are very welcome!!! Just check the calender on the ...
Oh I will definitely be back...
04/04/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I dont think some eden people even know were here to be honest. Eden trys to spread the word about all the clubs that happen throughout the month and its usually just the regulars. So newer members are very welcome!!! Just check the calender on the ...
This is my second meeting. I had to find something after the NRBC went away.
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I saw this, and though I found it interesting, I never pay attention to MPAA ratings anyway. I'm not going to allow a kid to see something just because the MPAA slaps a "PG" on the movie, and I'm also not going to prevent a kid from ...
I agree completely. Theaters are allowing underage kids to bring a signed slip in to view bully without being age appropriate. I really like this. I think its one of the most over looked important issues there is. I cant understand why a DOCUMENTARY needs a rating anyways, at least in most cases. Use your head parents!
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
This is my second meeting. I had to find something after the NRBC went away.
Yeah, we have to participate or else the clubs will go byebye.. I certainly don't want that to happen.
04/04/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by MrSinister
Oh I will definitely be back...
I do believe I will be back as well.
04/04/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Weve had a lot of streaming movies lately anyone else notice it? What are your opinions on it versus the actual dvd coming in?
I usually like it when they're streaming. I don't usually want to watch a movie twice. But this time I had so much trouble getting the movie to play all the way to the end. It would have been better to have a DVD.
04/04/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Weve had a lot of streaming movies lately anyone else notice it? What are your opinions on it versus the actual dvd coming in?
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I noticed in a few reviews that members ran into trouble with their downloads and couldn't access parts of the movie.
04/04/2012
macho99 macho99
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Just FYI, if we hit 750 posts, somebody is going to win a sweet basket full of fun stuff to experiment and kink with!
woot!
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I prefer the dvd simply because I have to share the nets with DH but for a movie like this one I will watch late late at night.
Ah I can see how that can be an issue. My problem with this one is I couldnt work around the allotted time we had to view it. Usually I wouldnt have a problem clicking a stream but I got so swamped that I missed out on the week long viewing. So a dvd would have been helpful in that case.
04/04/2012
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I usually like it when they're streaming. I don't usually want to watch a movie twice. But this time I had so much trouble getting the movie to play all the way to the end. It would have been better to have a DVD.
I prefer the DVD. My computer heats up way too fast from movies so I wasn't able to watch this last one. =/
04/04/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
This is my second meeting. I had to find something after the NRBC went away.
I wish I had the time when the NRBC was still around..

I would have loved it..
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I usually like it when they're streaming. I don't usually want to watch a movie twice. But this time I had so much trouble getting the movie to play all the way to the end. It would have been better to have a DVD.
This is also true. I feel like some movies I dont need a second viewing so the dvd is unneeded. But I can always pass it along to my bfs coworkers for a quick view. hahaha
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
It's called lazy parenting.. You let others make the decisions for you. My kids have probably been watching R rated stuff since 10. I just watch it with them or before them and when stuff they don't want to see/I don't want them to see they cover their eyes/ears.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I noticed in a few reviews that members ran into trouble with their downloads and couldn't access parts of the movie.
We had a time limit on the second link because the first one was leaked all over twitter, which is a big NONO.
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
It's called lazy parenting.. You let others make the decisions for you. My kids have probably been watching R rated stuff since 10. I just watch it with them or before them and when stuff they don't want to see/I don't want them to see ...
I watched R rated films since birth. No exaggeration. My parents didnt play things that were overtly sexual or stuff like that but I watched so many horror and scifi movies that were way above what is considered my age group. I grew up perfectly fine.
04/04/2012
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
We had a time limit on the second link because the first one was leaked all over twitter, which is a big NONO.
Uh-oh! I don't remember getting a second link. Sad that it got leaked though =(
04/04/2012
Total posts: 933
Unique posters: 27