Is the Devine Playchest discontinued or not?

Eucaly Eucaly
Y. E. Torres
Related to: 
I keep hearing that the Devine Playchest is discontinued. Are these just rumors, or is it really gone forever?
09/29/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Coralbell Coralbell
I know you're trying to get an official answer from someone at Devine, but it is really discontinued. Not just on EdenFantasys, it is no longer available on the Devine Toys website either.
09/29/2011
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Hi, it's Nina, originator of DevineToys. Sadly the DevinePlaychest is no longer available. It was created as a "limited edition" item, and sold out very quickly. We will not be making them again. The limited edition nature of them is what makes them that much more special.
We are happy to do some research with some of our clients to see if there are any still out there for sale. Please let me know if you would like us to do that for you. Selection is limited as you can imagine.
Thank you for being a fan, and taking the time to ask about them.

In Pleasure,

Nina
Originator
DevineToys &
Sexual Health Enthusiasts
09/29/2011
indiglo indiglo
Are there any plans to make something of a similar size in the future? (She asks, hopefully, because she LOVES her DevinePlaychest. )
09/29/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Hi, it's Nina, originator of DevineToys. Sadly the DevinePlaychest is no longer available. It was created as a "limited edition" item, and sold out very quickly. We will not be making them again. The limited edition nature of them is ... More
Nooooo!

*hangs head*

09/29/2011
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
Nooooo!

*hangs head*

Awwwww, I so hate to disappoint you, and just love that you so liked the DevinePlaychest. It was a labor of love I will tell you that. There are no plans at the moment. We are focused on our new Sexual Health Enthusiasts' AfterCare body care system at the moment......which will be at EF soon! Hope you will try it. As you love DevineToys items, you will love this body care line just as much!

If/when we create a new large storage item, EF will be the first to know.

Thank you for your love of all things Devine.

Nina!
09/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Awwwww, I so hate to disappoint you, and just love that you so liked the DevinePlaychest. It was a labor of love I will tell you that. There are no plans at the moment. We are focused on our new Sexual Health Enthusiasts' AfterCare body care ... More
That's a shame, I liked the size of my playchest and was hoping we'd be able to see something similar. But thank you for letting us know about your new products
09/29/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Awwwww, I so hate to disappoint you, and just love that you so liked the DevinePlaychest. It was a labor of love I will tell you that. There are no plans at the moment. We are focused on our new Sexual Health Enthusiasts' AfterCare body care ... More
Well, I'm not going to pretend I'm not still upset about the playchest LOL... but I'll be first in line to try the new AfterCare, sounds exciting!
09/29/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
That's a shame, I liked the size of my playchest and was hoping we'd be able to see something similar. But thank you for letting us know about your new products
The size looked great! Before, I didn't think I'd ever need anything that large, and now I'm thinking otherwise!
09/29/2011
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
I sadly didn't know that they were limited. I only have one chest and was planning on getting another one but I guess I wont be able to.
09/29/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
no!!!:[
09/29/2011
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
WOW, though I am so sorry again to disappoint, I can't tell you how great it is to hear how much you all liked our Devine Playchest......and that you are psyched to try our new efforts.

The formulas are really great, and truly perform how we say they will. Sexual Health Enthusiasts AfterCare body care system "Supports Your Sexy!
Check us out on FB at link for advanced information.
It should be at EF by mid-Feb.
Thank you all so much for your great feedback, you made my day, even though I sadly did not make yours.
Fondly,
Nina!
Chief Enthusiast
09/29/2011
Dusk Dusk
Wow, I wish someone had said it was a limited edition. I was saving up for one.
09/29/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Hi, it's Nina, originator of DevineToys. Sadly the DevinePlaychest is no longer available. It was created as a "limited edition" item, and sold out very quickly. We will not be making them again. The limited edition nature of them is ... More
Thanks for answering! Sometimes it's hard to tell from the product page, so I thought I would just ask.
09/29/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
WOW, though I am so sorry again to disappoint, I can't tell you how great it is to hear how much you all liked our Devine Playchest......and that you are psyched to try our new efforts.

The formulas are really great, and truly perform how ... More
Thanks for letting us know about the Playchest Nina. Do you know if you have any other plans, in the future, to make larger-storage options like the Playchest?

The AfterCare body care system sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it on EdenFantasys.
09/30/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Thanks for letting us know about the Playchest Nina. Do you know if you have any other plans, in the future, to make larger-storage options like the Playchest?

The AfterCare body care system sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it on ... More
Yes please. I need a Devine PlaySuitcase!
09/30/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Hi, it's Nina, originator of DevineToys. Sadly the DevinePlaychest is no longer available. It was created as a "limited edition" item, and sold out very quickly. We will not be making them again. The limited edition nature of them is ... More
*sob*

I was fortunate to get one of the last ones, although not in the color I wanted. It's amazing!

Any new storage units in the works? Some of us need large storage for our toys. I love my Devine Toychest and wish it was still being produced.

I feel bad I got one and some people didn't get one.
09/30/2011
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Lovely to hear your comments. For the time being, the Devine Toy box is your best option.
Oh, and I mis-typed. Sexual Health Enthusiasts' AfterCare will be at Eden Fantasys by mid-OCTOBER.

Please let me know if you need a PlayChest, as I said, I can see if I can hunt any down for you that may still be on store shelves or hiding in warehouses.....but no promises, just effort we are happy to make for you.

Have a pleasure filled weekend!
09/30/2011
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
I know you're trying to get an official answer from someone at Devine, but it is really discontinued. Not just on EdenFantasys, it is no longer available on the Devine Toys website either.
Man, this sucks Any news if EF will bring something similar?
01/04/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Thanks for letting us know about the Playchest Nina. Do you know if you have any other plans, in the future, to make larger-storage options like the Playchest?

The AfterCare body care system sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it on ... More
Hi Kayla,

The AfterCare body care system is now available on EF! We are getting great feedback on it. Gyno offices are carrying the line and recommending it to patients, and we are getting emails from customers that they will only use AfterCare from now on. Men are loving it just as much as women! I would love to hear from you once you have had the chance to try it.

Happy New Year!
01/05/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Happy 2012 everyone!
It is going to be a great year.
DevineToys has some excellent things in the works........and I will reveal what soon. You will NOT be disappointed, in fact I am anticipating pleasing quite a few of you.
I will be back in touch by the end of the month to let you know what is coming down the pike from us.

In the mean time, boost your sexual wellness and try our AfterCare body care system for sexual health. pH balanced, natural and organic ingredients, healing, soothing, restorative and refresing. This is not your Grandmas fem hygiene, it is new sexual health science that works with your body's natural chemistry to get you back to having more sex faster. Sex=Happiness=Longevit y!

Cheers!
01/05/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
Well, I'm not going to pretend I'm not still upset about the playchest LOL... but I'll be first in line to try the new AfterCare, sounds exciting!
Hey JessCee,

Sexual Health Enthusists' AfterCare is available now on EF. I hope you love it. We have nothing but wonderful feedback.

Happy 2012!
01/05/2012
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Happy 2012 everyone!
It is going to be a great year.
DevineToys has some excellent things in the works........and I will reveal what soon. You will NOT be disappointed, in fact I am anticipating pleasing quite a few of you.
I will be ... More
Oooh! Sounds like something amazing is coming! I look forward to hearing more about it!
01/05/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Oooooh, getting close to the big reveal. Stay tuned. As promised I will be back at the end of the month with hopefully big and good news.
01/18/2012
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
NNNOOO!!! I've been saving up for another Divine Playchest

I'm excited to see what's gonna come out next though!!
01/18/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Elizabeth
NNNOOO!!! I've been saving up for another Divine Playchest

I'm excited to see what's gonna come out next though!!
Well JE, keep saving, because there is a 50/50 chance you will be able to get one. Stay tuned!

Nina!
01/19/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
I am soooooo pleased to announce that we are bringing the DEVINEPLAYCHEST back!.
We are so overwhelmed,flattered and appreciative that you all took the time to share your dismay at the DevinePlaychest being discontinued. We couldn't bear to disappoint you any longer, so have decided to create it again. We are looking at late spring, early summer 2012 to have it back at EF for you.
We will do a forum pole of colors, so please let us know your thoughts. Your opinion matters. Currently we have planned all black, black with a pink accent and black with a red accent. We will also entertain bubble gum pink body with white accent.

Thanks again for your input, and please let us know on the forum which colors would rock your world!

Nina!
02/05/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
I am soooooo pleased to announce that we are bringing the DEVINEPLAYCHEST back!.
We are so overwhelmed,flattered and appreciative that you all took the time to share your dismay at the DevinePlaychest being discontinued. We couldn't bear to ... More
OMG YEAY! Saving up now!
02/05/2012
Jensen Jensen
YES!!!!!!!!

I don't think I could make that YES big enough.
02/05/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Love love love the enthusiasm. We will get them done as fast as we can to get them into your hands!
02/05/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 44
Unique posters: 26