Fabric

cbmb716 cbmb716
Mesh underwire babydoll
Related to: 
What is this made of? what is the white thing underneath the bow on the bust?
01/19/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
arduous arduous
Quote:
Originally posted by cbmb716
What is this made of? what is the white thing underneath the bow on the bust?
The page says it's made out of polyester.

I was looking at the white thing, wondering if it was a tassle with a little heart on it, but the listing says Babydoll features center front bow with "Valentine Bear" broach. I guess it's the Valentine Bear broach?
01/20/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by cbmb716
What is this made of? what is the white thing underneath the bow on the bust?
The tag says that it is made out of 100% polyester.

The white thing is a bear. The bear is attached to a pin with a red bow. On the bears stomach, there is a red glittery heart. In my opinion, the bear looks really cheap, and sort or ruins the entire look -- so thankfully it is removable.
02/05/2012
krisvida krisvida
How see-through is this exactly?
02/11/2012
RoughToughCocoaPuff RoughToughCocoaPuff
Is this material soft and flowing to wear or just scratchy and see-through?
05/30/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by RoughToughCocoaPuff
Is this material soft and flowing to wear or just scratchy and see-through?
The material is very soft. I didn't find it to be scratchy at all.

The cups are not see through, but the rest of the babydoll is. That said, lower portion of the babydoll is two layers, so it does provide some coverage.
05/30/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
This is very cute but I don't like the color.
08/27/2012
Hermosura21 Hermosura21
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
The tag says that it is made out of 100% polyester.

The white thing is a bear. The bear is attached to a pin with a red bow. On the bears stomach, there is a red glittery heart. In my opinion, the bear looks really cheap, and sort or ruins the ... More
Thanks.for the info
01/09/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7