Replacement Charger for the Delight

Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
FunFactory USA, Inc
Related to: 
I sent in a message on your contact form on site, but haven't received a response.

I have.. misplaced.. the charger for my older style Delight, so I'm not able to charge it at all. Do you currently have any sort of replacement service?
10/13/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I sent in a message on your contact form on site, but haven't received a response.

I have.. misplaced.. the charger for my older style Delight, so I'm not able to charge it at all. Do you currently have any sort of replacement service?
We are getting chargers shortly, please monitor this page and set alert:
link
10/16/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Unfortunately, it's the older Delight that doesn't use the click and charge style that I need a charger for.
10/17/2012
Kenneth Fort Kenneth Fort
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Unfortunately, it's the older Delight that doesn't use the click and charge style that I need a charger for.
You could contact other people to see if anyone has an extra one, maybe.
10/22/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Fort
You could contact other people to see if anyone has an extra one, maybe.
Yea, I put out an alert on Twitter but no takers.
11/12/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3