Is the Vamp an LE item?

Jill Ingoff Jill Ingoff
Hi Tantus! Is the Vamp a limited edition item? I have seen it written as such on other websites.
12/04/2009
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jill Ingoff
Hi Tantus! Is the Vamp a limited edition item? I have seen it written as such on other websites.
I am pretty sure it is.
12/04/2009
Jon Condit Jon Condit
When I originally pitched the idea we decided it would be a web only item. Then a lot of people wanted to sell it in their own stores. Due to the demand for it I think it is now a full production toy but I would have to check with Metis on that to be sure.
12/04/2009
Jon Condit Jon Condit
Just talked to sales and it is indeed a full production item now
12/04/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Condit
Just talked to sales and it is indeed a full production item now
Well that's awesome! Any idea when it might be back here on EF?
12/04/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well that's awesome! Any idea when it might be back here on EF?
Oh please say soon...
12/04/2009
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well that's awesome! Any idea when it might be back here on EF?
Don't forget you can visit the page of any product and set an alert to be sent to you when it arrives. I can't tell you when it might be back in stock, but the alert can let you know the minute it's arrival is detected.
12/04/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
Don't forget you can visit the page of any product and set an alert to be sent to you when it arrives. I can't tell you when it might be back in stock, but the alert can let you know the minute it's arrival is detected.
That's right!
12/04/2009
Rockin' Rockin'
I didn't get the impression that the Vamp was a limited edition. I originally asked Tantus via Twitter at the beginning of November, because I was worried it was only out for Halloween. I asked "Will the Vamp still be sold now that it's after Halloween?" And I received "Of course!" as the reply.
12/05/2009
Jill Ingoff Jill Ingoff
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well that's awesome! Any idea when it might be back here on EF?
I'm crossing my fingers waiting for it to be back in stock! can't wait!! :o)
12/08/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I didn't get the impression that the Vamp was a limited edition. I originally asked Tantus via Twitter at the beginning of November, because I was worried it was only out for Halloween. I asked "Will the Vamp still be sold now that ... More
Same here.
12/08/2009
CanMan CanMan
think so
11/19/2010
Mr. & Mrs. Peg Mr. & Mrs. Peg
Glad to hear this is in full production. This is one of our favorite dildos!
link
12/25/2010
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10