Have you ever try to buy something with 2 gift cards and it only took one?

thornrose thornrose
I bout something from here and it was $12.55 with everything. And went to place my order and put my gift card in for $12.00 and it range out 0. So what do I do Tell support tickets or just let it be it just $0.55?
06/27/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by thornrose
I bout something from here and it was $12.55 with everything. And went to place my order and put my gift card in for $12.00 and it range out 0. So what do I do Tell support tickets or just let it be it just $0.55?
I'm not sure I follow what you're asking? Sorry, too much caffeine over here. I think you mean, you have a remaining balance after using your gift card? I am probably wrong. I usually am. LOL. However, if that is what you're saying, it's OK. You can leave it there and use it later with another purchase.

I accidentally didn't realize I had already clicked my "generate GC" button a couple weeks ago and clicked it twice! That means I ended up generating two GC's of $50.00 worth! I hated that, but it will still be there in my GC section, unused. As far as I know, it will anyway. Just use the amount you need, if some is left over, save it and add it toward your next purchase.

Now, if I am wrong about your question, please let me know. I'll try and help out. Are you saying you're GC is showing a balance of zero dollars when you go to PLACE the order instead of AFTER you've placed it?
06/27/2012
GONE! GONE!
This has happened to me! I accidentally put in a gift card that was almost enough and it still came out as costing $0 instead of, like, .10 cents or something.
Another time, I would have had some cents left on a gift card but they never showed up.
So yeah sometimes when it comes to cents it messes up a little.
06/27/2012
thornrose thornrose
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
This has happened to me! I accidentally put in a gift card that was almost enough and it still came out as costing $0 instead of, like, .10 cents or something.
Another time, I would have had some cents left on a gift card but they never showed ... More
Thank you
06/27/2012
Ansley Ansley
Edenfantasys does not require payment if the balance is less than $1. So, that's why you didn't need to use the other gift card. There's no glitch or anything on your part, it's just the way we roll around here.
06/27/2012
iluvPHSfh9 iluvPHSfh9
Quote:
Originally posted by thornrose
I bout something from here and it was $12.55 with everything. And went to place my order and put my gift card in for $12.00 and it range out 0. So what do I do Tell support tickets or just let it be it just $0.55?
Looks like stormy answered your question but I was going to say I would imagine it has something to do with the low balance that they just let round up to your total out of courtesy.
06/27/2012
KrissyNovacaine KrissyNovacaine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Edenfantasys does not require payment if the balance is less than $1. So, that's why you didn't need to use the other gift card. There's no glitch or anything on your part, it's just the way we roll around here.
That's cool! Makes my non math brain less worried if I goof someday!
06/27/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Edenfantasys does not require payment if the balance is less than $1. So, that's why you didn't need to use the other gift card. There's no glitch or anything on your part, it's just the way we roll around here.
Very cool!
06/27/2012
Mwar Mwar
Nice! My guess would have been because if you needed to pay with a credit card, it would cost EF more money to process the transaction (since card companies get a fee for each time their card is used) than you're giving. And it's programed so that all forms of payment take up this protocol.

Either way, it's nice!
07/01/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8