free facebook vibe not giving me the discount. why?

AOutrajus AOutrajus
so for the free Facebook item i liked it and i shared it on Facebook and then added it to my cart and clicked on check my discount and it said "sorry, edenfriends special discount not available" whats going on. why isn't it working.
06/01/2011
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by AOutrajus
so for the free Facebook item i liked it and i shared it on Facebook and then added it to my cart and clicked on check my discount and it said "sorry, edenfriends special discount not available" whats going on. why isn't it working.
Have you gotten that particular vibe via the eden friends deal before?
06/01/2011
AOutrajus AOutrajus
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
Have you gotten that particular vibe via the eden friends deal before?
yea but it broke. i was hoping to replace it.
06/01/2011
gone77 gone77
I'm sorry but you can only get the toy free once.
06/01/2011
AOutrajus AOutrajus
oh...oh well then. thanks
06/01/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by AOutrajus
yea but it broke. i was hoping to replace it.
While you can only order the free gift once, our return policy still applies. Please contact customer service, they will be happy to help you out!
06/02/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4