Are the Sexis coupon codes still valid?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Are the Sexis coupon codes still valid?

Linga Linga
I'm trying to check out a new order and I've tried to use the Sexis30 code but it tells me the minimum purchase must be $111, the total of my order is over $170. Do they just not work anymore or am I doing something wrong?
06/21/2011
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
eggiweg eggiweg
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
I'm trying to check out a new order and I've tried to use the Sexis30 code but it tells me the minimum purchase must be $111, the total of my order is over $170. Do they just not work anymore or am I doing something wrong?
hmmm.... I hope so! I got one to work about a week ago, and I was hoping to use another one soon.
06/21/2011
ToyBoy ToyBoy
They still work. I just put a $115.99 item in my cart and put sexis30 in the code box, and it took off $30. Make sure you spelled it right. Also, did you use another coupon code? I can't think of why it wouldn't work.
06/21/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Right, what ToyBoy said.

You can stack gift cards, but not coupons.

BTW: I did check and that code is still valid.
06/21/2011
Linga Linga
Thanks guys! I'm going to try again today

And thank you EF for giving us such awesome deals and coupons!!! we you
06/21/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyBoy
They still work. I just put a $115.99 item in my cart and put sexis30 in the code box, and it took off $30. Make sure you spelled it right. Also, did you use another coupon code? I can't think of why it wouldn't work.
Nope, no other coupon. Could it be because one of the items is in a "deal"? I've never bought an item in a "deal" before so I'm not sure how it works but I thought it would just take it on the rest of the order?
06/21/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
The Sexis coupons still work, I just used one in my order that I made today. I don't think you can use it with something in a deal though.
06/21/2011
PiratePrincess PiratePrincess
I've never been able to use it with a deal or with anything on sale. I think all the items it applies to have to be full priced.
06/21/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by PiratePrincess
I've never been able to use it with a deal or with anything on sale. I think all the items it applies to have to be full priced.
Pirate Princess is right. If the item is always discounted then the sale price is the one that is honored.
06/21/2011
A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
Nope, no other coupon. Could it be because one of the items is in a "deal"? I've never bought an item in a "deal" before so I'm not sure how it works but I thought it would just take it on the rest of the order?
This is definitely the case. I've tried to use this code with an item which was on sale a couple of months ago and it did not work, while the "lesser" code worked as if the price of this item was deducted from the total.
06/22/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
i used 1 the other day that took 10 dollars off my order. sexis10.
06/26/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9