Shipping email= late?

LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
My estimated shipping OUT date was supposed to be the 22nd, but it is now the 23 and I have not recieved an email yet saying my order has been shipped. EF has always been very time-accurate and I was wondering if this case is anything to be concerned over?
01/23/2011
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
34 34
i have same issue placed order on 6th jan still no e-mail saying been shipped
01/23/2011
Danielle915 Danielle915
Thats been happening to me with my last couple orders.
01/23/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by 34
i have same issue placed order on 6th jan still no e-mail saying been shipped
You really need to submit a support ticket. More than likely your item is out of stock, but it is possible something weird happened with the order. No matter what the case, if you submit a support ticket it should be dealt with promptly.

When orders are just a couple days late I usually equate it with the EF staffers being super busy. The only time mine are slow is holidays or big sales.

@Miss Masochist, both the 22nd and 23rd were on the weekend, your order will probably ship on Monday.
01/23/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
You really need to submit a support ticket. More than likely your item is out of stock, but it is possible something weird happened with the order. No matter what the case, if you submit a support ticket it should be dealt with promptly.

When ... More
Thank you!! I didn't think anything of the weekend, since my email telling me my order had been submitted told me it would be shipped out on the 22nd, but I guess weekends DO matter.
I was in the midst of placing a support ticket and when I put in my order # and clicked next, it showed me that it will be shipped out the 24th instead and arrive on the 26th. Hallelujah! I thought EF messed up my order. Thanks you guys! Now I can calm down.
01/23/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by LavenderSkies
Thank you!! I didn't think anything of the weekend, since my email telling me my order had been submitted told me it would be shipped out on the 22nd, but I guess weekends DO matter.
I was in the midst of placing a support ticket and when I ... More
I have the same issue. Order confirmation said it was estimated to ship out on the 22nd. I never received anything saying it did actually ship, although I have never had a problem with any EF order getting to me. I just figure I will get the email during the week. My last order was odd too. I got the email stating the items shipped the day before I actually received my package. I don't know if EF was slow in sending the email or it the postmen just knew how badly I wanted to get it. Either way, EF has always gotten my stuff to me in a timely fashion and I have no doubts they would make it right for me if I didn't.
01/23/2011
34 34
i messed up my shipping address i left out state and city,which EF fixed a week or so later with a ticket i submitted i will open another now about shipping time
01/23/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5