Amazing contest at Eden Cafe - Fantastic prizes

Maxim Maxim
Amazing contest this week at Eden Cafe - Fantastic prizes!
Check out new toys from Shots Media!
link
07/27/2011
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Amazing contest this week at Eden Cafe - Fantastic prizes!
Check out new toys from Shots Media!
link
It is a great contest! First prize? A whole new collection of vibes! You guys should totally enter.
07/27/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
I LOVE that Shots Media made those products in so many bright and fun colors. I really recommend the Ripple Triple Silicone Stimulator. It's quite nice.
07/27/2011
Envy Envy
Hm, is it me, or has Eden stopped doing contests where you like/share it over Facebook? I think I noticed the past few contests lacked that.
07/27/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Hm, is it me, or has Eden stopped doing contests where you like/share it over Facebook? I think I noticed the past few contests lacked that.
We had to stop using Facebook entries because it's against their Terms of Service. We try to give as many other opportunities to enter as possible.

Is there another type of entry you'd be interested in? We love suggestions!
07/27/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
We had to stop using Facebook entries because it's against their Terms of Service. We try to give as many other opportunities to enter as possible.

Is there another type of entry you'd be interested in? We love suggestions!
I liked the game entries because they didn't require being signed up anywhere else. FB is the only social media I use and now that those entries are gone I'm at a bit of a loss for entering. I do sometimes do the blog thing but it's more time consuming so I can only get in one entry that way even if I do go for it.
07/27/2011
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I LOVE that Shots Media made those products in so many bright and fun colors. I really recommend the Ripple Triple Silicone Stimulator. It's quite nice.
The colors on these are awesome
07/27/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6