Call for Guest Writers

Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
So y'all know about Eden Cafe, right?

The Eden Fantasys blog?

Did you know we're looking for guest writers?

We are!

Got something to say that's sexuality themed? A rant on current events? An essay on alligators? (well, ok, not that last one but the point is we're looking to post all sorts of different, interesting, funny, educational, snarky, uplifting... all sorts of stuff!)

Send me an email at EdenCafeAdmin at gmail dot com and let me know what you'd like to write about. So long as it's not too out there and fits in with the rest of the blog, we'll probably post it.

And if being a guest author doesn't do it for you alone...

We pay in EF gift cards. The amount varies but, c'mon... who doesn't want gift cards?????
08/20/2009
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
A few of you have started writing thins for EC and we appreciate it! Eden Cafe is all about joining EF, SexIs, the forums and our little community here with those who may not have joined us yet.

And it's doing that pretty well!

But we can always use more writers, more perspectives.

I know more of you have opinions and viewpoints to share.

Shoot me an email at EdenCafeAdmin at gmail dot com if you're interested!
08/25/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
A few of you have started writing thins for EC and we appreciate it! Eden Cafe is all about joining EF, SexIs, the forums and our little community here with those who may not have joined us yet.

And it's doing that pretty well!

But ... More
I'd love to do this but my brain can't come up with a subject that anyone else would be interested in .
08/25/2009
Purple Foxglove Purple Foxglove
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
I'd love to do this but my brain can't come up with a subject that anyone else would be interested in .
Ditto, =/ lol
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
I sent in a little article! Not sure if it'll be good enough to get posted, but hey, I gave it a shot. Hope its a nice read
08/26/2009
SilverVixen SilverVixen
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
A few of you have started writing thins for EC and we appreciate it! Eden Cafe is all about joining EF, SexIs, the forums and our little community here with those who may not have joined us yet.

And it's doing that pretty well!

But ... More
Ok! I sent you one Please be sure to let me know if you receive it ok. My hotmail addy has been known to vamoosh to the junk mail file on occasion... hehe X
08/26/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Alright, I'll take the plunge. I'm sending over an email with some ideas!
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Hey everyone! I submitted an article and it was fun to do and it was accepted <3 I highly recommend taking part in this guest writer program! I will be again, as well
08/26/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Wow, you guys! Excellent response so far! You've kept me busy for three hours straight, just organizing the input!

Those of you who don't know what to write but want to write...

I need a conservative, republican type to balance out Laurel's liberal political viewpoints.

I need editorials about sexuality based stuff going on in the world.

Posts about body image, gender, polyamory.

Humor, rants, serious stuff... anything goes. The only thing we don't do on EC is reviews at this point.
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
You mean laurel's thing about healthcare? I might be able to do that but I know it will open me up to a lot of hate because I am on the other side.
08/26/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
You mean laurel's thing about healthcare? I might be able to do that but I know it will open me up to a lot of hate because I am on the other side.
I'd welcome your thoughts, for sure. Just be sure you *are* prepared for comments that disagree with you and some debate. Writing about politics means you have to really, really know your stuff and can't get upset when folks tell you off.
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Well I gave it a shot. I've already been attacked for my views many times but hey its a free country right? haha. So, if its acceptable then I look forward to seeing it on the site
08/26/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Wow, you guys! Excellent response so far! You've kept me busy for three hours straight, just organizing the input!

Those of you who don't know what to write but want to write...

I need a conservative, republican type to ... More
I sent you an eMail earlier.

Alan
08/26/2009
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 6