I wrote an article for EdenCafe

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

I wrote an article for EdenCafe

Willow Wand Willow Wand
I sent it in the day before last and have not yet heard anything. I wrote about my personal rape experience, since I saw that rape was on the suggested topics. Any idea how long it will take to hear back about it?
11/15/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
I sent it in the day before last and have not yet heard anything. I wrote about my personal rape experience, since I saw that rape was on the suggested topics. Any idea how long it will take to hear back about it?
It took about four days to hear back on mine, if I recall. I think the website says it can take up to three weeks.
11/15/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
It took about four days to hear back on mine, if I recall. I think the website says it can take up to three weeks.
See, I could have sworn it said 3 days...
11/15/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
I DID see 3 days! Writing for EC says "What you can expect:
A timely response (at most 3 business days unless it’s a holiday)"
11/15/2011
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
I DID see 3 days! Writing for EC says "What you can expect:
A timely response (at most 3 business days unless it’s a holiday)"
Day before last would have been Sunday, which is a weekend. You should likely hear something by Wednesday. I do know it was a busy weekend for submissions, which happens at times, so patience is always appreciated.
11/15/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Day before last would have been Sunday, which is a weekend. You should likely hear something by Wednesday. I do know it was a busy weekend for submissions, which happens at times, so patience is always appreciated.
BLAH, I have my days mixed up, yea, that would have been Sunday, LOL. I keep thinking today is Wednesday for some reason :/ Thanks
11/15/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Also, Rayne was on vacation last week for the early part of the week and I'm betting she has a lot to catch up on.
11/15/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Also, Rayne was on vacation last week for the early part of the week and I'm betting she has a lot to catch up on.
AWESOME! Good for her! I need to do that sometime soon, lol.
11/16/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
I hate to throw you off, but I submitted something Monday night, and I've already heard back about it. Maybe if you don't hear anything by Thursday, send her a quick message just to make sure she got it?
11/16/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
You guys are too cool, making all sorts of excuses for me. This is why I love our contributors.
11/17/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 6