Do you like gingerbread? Or, doing artsy things with food around the holidays? Then we have a contest for you!
Welcome to Edenfantasys Gingerbread Extravaganza! The concept is pretty simple; you don't have to stick to gingerbread to build your houses (or condos or mansions), you can use any cookie base you would like.
Go hog wild with the decorations (get the family involved, no one has to know you're trying to win a contest of yummy edibles from us), take a pic, then email it to me!
- You may submit up to three pictures of your creation depicting the best angles: from the front, the top, and the side. I will then create a collage of the images for judging.
- Deadline is Saturday, December 15th at Midnight.
- Email entries to email@example.com m
- Pics should be no larger than 500 pixels wide.
- When the voting poll goes up on Monday, please do not spam the community or individual members for votes.
- HAVE FUN!!!
If you really want to get down and dirty, Antipova is hosting a great Eden Cooks meeting tomorrow night where she'll show us how to make gingerbread and some other really yummy holiday goodies.
For those less adventurous, every grocery store and big box store that sells food carries pre-made gingerbread houses and kits containing all of the candy you'll need. They run from $10 to $100 (obviously, don't spend that much!)
- 1st Place: $75 worth of Massage Oils and Edibles
- 2nd Place: $50 worth of Massage Oils and Edibles
- 3rd Place: $25 worth of Massage Oils and Edibles
Good luck and I can't wait to see the submissions!