#Ask Eden--Any update on the status of the Points/Form/Membership?

js250 js250
I realize there are a few members & reviews to go through, and with me having over 500 reviews for you guys to read and match up with my 130 orders the last 2 years & the 115 items I purchased but did not review--you guys will be dealing with mine for months probably.

The longer this takes, however, the more I personally feel like my contributions are invaluable, unwanted and unappreciated. It is discouraging to be "put on hold" for many weeks after the amount of work that some of us have willingly and happily contributed in trade for the points we received and items for reviews and DR's. There are many others who are also feeling as hurt and unwanted as well.

Do you have a deadline for your decisions? I recall one on the deleted thread, but cannot find anything now...Please update us and let us know the status of the forms and decisions. I was very prompt in filling my form out and returning it within a half hour after it was posted. Thank you.
07/18/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
August 1st is the deadline for decisions.
07/18/2013
JDear JDear
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I realize there are a few members & reviews to go through, and with me having over 500 reviews for you guys to read and match up with my 130 orders the last 2 years & the 115 items I purchased but did not review--you guys will be dealing with ... More
Are you wondering about the points reconsideration form? I asked stormy about mine and she said the deadline for the decision was the end of this month. Hopefully that means sooner rather than later. I wonder how many people actually submitted the form. The only thing I saw about it was an announcement in the forum. I would have been pretty upset if I'd missed it.
07/18/2013
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
August 1st is the deadline for decisions.
Thank you--for some reason I had today (19th) stuck in my head...appreciate the response!
07/19/2013
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by JDear
Are you wondering about the points reconsideration form? I asked stormy about mine and she said the deadline for the decision was the end of this month. Hopefully that means sooner rather than later. I wonder how many people actually submitted the ... More
Yes I am--I could not come up with the name to save my butt, lol! I had yesterday stuck in my mind as when the deadline for their decision but really was not sure since I had not heard anything.

I guess I am just ready to be done with the whole conflict and know for sure if my business is or is not valued---on my purchases and points orders, review sales, affiliate, mentor and all the other members I helped off site....I do not handle being in limbo very well. I just want an honest answer--good or bad. Then I can weigh the facts and outcomes and deal with it effectively.

Thanks for your answer--it is very appreciated!!!
07/19/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by JDear
Are you wondering about the points reconsideration form? I asked stormy about mine and she said the deadline for the decision was the end of this month. Hopefully that means sooner rather than later. I wonder how many people actually submitted the ... More
thanks
07/19/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Thank you--for some reason I had today (19th) stuck in my head...appreciate the response!
You're quite welcome!
07/19/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4