Do they sell shoes on this website?

socceras socceras
I see lots of costumes buy no shoes with them!!!
10/02/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $20 only!
  • 3 for $30: Choose from 90+ fantastic toys
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $50 only!
  • Save 50% on Toys for Men, Women, Couples
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by socceras
I see lots of costumes buy no shoes with them!!!
That's something that comes up often, as of right now there are no shoes.

I think it would be kind of hard, just imagine the stock they would have to have on hand for one style of shoes.
10/02/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That's something that comes up often, as of right now there are no shoes.

I think it would be kind of hard, just imagine the stock they would have to have on hand for one style of shoes.
That's very true. I think shoes would be a fantastic idea in general but difficult to keep up with!
10/02/2011
socceras socceras
true
10/02/2011
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by socceras
I see lots of costumes buy no shoes with them!!!
I think matching shoes would be so great to go with the outfits..
10/03/2011
socceras socceras
Quote:
Originally posted by poetprincess
I think matching shoes would be so great to go with the outfits..
Me too I see so many good outfits but don't know where to get shoes to go with it.
10/04/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4