I really want Uma, but she is out of stock. Is G-Ki just as good? Birthday Decisions!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

I really want Uma, but she is out of stock. Is G-Ki just as good? Birthday Decisions!

LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop 08/07/2012

I'm buying myself a luxurious toy for my birthday. I have roughly $215 to spend. I may buy two items.

I really wanted to get myself the Uma and the Mimi in rose. Both out of stock.

G-Ki is in stock and I hear some good things about it.. I don't know if it is as powerful as Uma.

Also -- I'd like to get another rechargeable toy with a lot of power.

I need some opinions. Should I just get one luxurious toy and some odds/ends or something fabulous to wear?

Invited: All users.

Get Adobe Flash player

Discussion Topics

1.
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
I have no idea now.
Mimi is out of stock -- no go.
Uma is out of stock -- no go. UMA COMPARISON TO G-KI PLEASE.
Fifi is in stock -- not in rose.
G-Ki is in stock -- in rose. G-KI COMPARISON TO UMA PLEASE.
Jopen Vanity Vr6.5 -- it is in stock. I don't know how amazing it is.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Uma (Fuchsia)
travelnurse , Zombirella , Nacht Stern , BabyL0ve , K101 , Falsepast , sktb0007
7
G-Ki (Rose)
SexyStuff
1
MiMi (Rose)
Sodom and Gomorrah , xMila , deltalima , ksparkles16
4
Jopen Vanity Vr6.5
Tangles , Nora , K101 , brevado
4
Total votes: 16 (15 voters)
Poll is closed
08/07/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
I posted mimi because what your going through, you should take things easy for awhile.
08/07/2012
Tangles Tangles
I've heard great things about the Jopen!
08/07/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
I really love my Jopen but it's the Vr5, the 6.5 is next on my list though, it's very different from everything else you listed and you don't sound so excited so if you have your heart set on something maybe you should wait instead of settling for something else and being less than happy
08/07/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
The only one that I have currently is Uma and she is absolutely wonderful. I've been too busy playing with her to write my review. She feels so soft and velvety. My husband even likes her, we do three somes. He likes her on the underside of his scrotum with me on top of him. Just saying. I am planning on mimi next!
08/07/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
I posted mimi because what your going through, you should take things easy for awhile.
Aw, you are seriously the sweetest!
08/07/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Bex1331
I really love my Jopen but it's the Vr5, the 6.5 is next on my list though, it's very different from everything else you listed and you don't sound so excited so if you have your heart set on something maybe you should wait instead of ...
I think I'm going to have to wait. I'll just save the EF points that I already have and add to it if need be. Who knows, it could come back in stock next week. I really want the Uma. I've heard great things but I think I now want to purchase the G-Ki as well.
08/07/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnurse
The only one that I have currently is Uma and she is absolutely wonderful. I've been too busy playing with her to write my review. She feels so soft and velvety. My husband even likes her, we do three somes. He likes her on the underside of ...
I'm so glad that you love your Uma! That is what I like to hear!
08/07/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
I may be just weird, but I don't love the Mimi.
08/08/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
I love them all, but I say go for Uma. Uma is slightly stronger than G-Ki.
08/08/2012
Nora Nora
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
I have no idea now.
Mimi is out of stock -- no go.
Uma is out of stock -- no go. UMA COMPARISON TO G-KI PLEASE.
Fifi is in stock -- not in rose.
G-Ki is in stock -- in rose. G-KI COMPARISON TO UMA PLEASE.
Jopen Vanity Vr6.5 -- it is ...
Or hold out until Uma comes back in stock....and be ready to jump on it (literally and figuratively) as soon as it is available again!
08/08/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I love them all, but I say go for Uma. Uma is slightly stronger than G-Ki.
If you can do it... I would say Jopen Vanity vr6/3 (heard some not so nice stuff about the 6.5), and Uma. I've had my issues with Uma, but if they've fixed the problems that is a stellar toy.
08/08/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
I have no idea now.
Mimi is out of stock -- no go.
Uma is out of stock -- no go. UMA COMPARISON TO G-KI PLEASE.
Fifi is in stock -- not in rose.
G-Ki is in stock -- in rose. G-KI COMPARISON TO UMA PLEASE.
Jopen Vanity Vr6.5 -- it is ...
Maybe wait until it come back.
08/08/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I love them all, but I say go for Uma. Uma is slightly stronger than G-Ki.
Uma is slightly stronger? I like stronger. Thank you.
08/08/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Nora
Or hold out until Uma comes back in stock....and be ready to jump on it (literally and figuratively) as soon as it is available again!
I know. I do that for a lot of BDSM items. The SECOND it goes on sale, it is already ordered by me.
08/08/2012
ksparkles16 ksparkles16
I'd get the Mimi first!
08/08/2012
Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
I would go with your first choice. Trust the gut!
Just gonna have to wait till it gets back in....
08/08/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I've heard good things about Uma...
08/08/2012
brevado brevado
I'd try the Jopen, or look at the Lelo line
08/08/2012
Terri69 Terri69
I like the UMA
08/08/2012
Gracie Gracie
Did you already decide? I may be the only one, but g-ki is too weak for me. I think uma is much nicer!!!! I have the vr 6.5 and I like it too! It is kinda small, but when both arms are on the highest setting? Heaven! I am a big fan of mimi too! Anything but the g-ki would be a great purchase!
08/08/2012
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 16