Logging In

Lioncub Lioncub
Is anyone else having to log in every time you come to the site? I have went for 6 months or so and never had to log in. Now every time I come I have to log in.
08/30/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
Is anyone else having to log in every time you come to the site? I have went for 6 months or so and never had to log in. Now every time I come I have to log in.
I do too. It's really annoying - even if I close the tab I have to log in again when I reopen EF in the same window.
08/30/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
Happy to know it's not just me. Hopefully it gets fixed.
08/30/2013
MaximusMax MaximusMax
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
Is anyone else having to log in every time you come to the site? I have went for 6 months or so and never had to log in. Now every time I come I have to log in.
I am still having problems some days
11/18/2013
Rossie Rossie
It's happening to me also -- usually around the midnight hour, and again in the morning.
11/19/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
It's happening to me also -- usually around the midnight hour, and again in the morning.
It's because we're doing updates during those hours.
11/19/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It's because we're doing updates during those hours.
That's what I thought...but it would be nice if we can be continuously logged in.
11/19/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioncub
Is anyone else having to log in every time you come to the site? I have went for 6 months or so and never had to log in. Now every time I come I have to log in.
Me too!!! :o
11/19/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
That's what I thought...but it would be nice if we can be continuously logged in.
Updates are a necessary evil in the world of websites, this sometimes means you will have to log in again afterward.
11/20/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6