Nice sales

underHim underHim
I just placed a sizable order that totaled $170, after sales was$70 and after points I paid $20. Thank you Eden fantasys. Your sales and deals are the best!
03/18/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Wow that's awesome! Want to share about what you got? Or is it a secret?
03/18/2012
Kissy Kissy
I love that!! Such good sales! All the time too!!!
03/18/2012
Curiouscat Curiouscat
Woot!! This is why I always buy here!
03/18/2012
Ansley Ansley
Yay! Sales are awesome, glad you're enjoying them!
03/19/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletMoonstone
Wow that's awesome! Want to share about what you got? Or is it a secret?
Silicone X-10 beadsColor: Purple

1

$8.39


Butterfly clamps

1

$13.99



Fetish Fantasy Series Shock therapy pleasure probe

1

$29.39



Opaque knee highColor: White

1

$3.39


SphereColor: Pink

1

$16.80



Pink performers lust
Custom Sale:Free Pink Lust - $70+.
1

$0.00


2012 EdenFantasys Community Calendar

1

$0.00





Subtotal:$71.96Savings :$99.97..
03/19/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
That's awesome hun way to go!
03/19/2012
jmex83 jmex83
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
I just placed a sizable order that totaled $170, after sales was$70 and after points I paid $20. Thank you Eden fantasys. Your sales and deals are the best!
i have to agree. my wife has been able to get some pretty sweet deals. problem is, everytime a new one comes up she HAS to have it lol
03/27/2012
underHim underHim
Bragging again. Placed another order.
Ordered itemsModify/Cancel order
Luxe white wrist cuffs 2 $83.98
Eden toy and body wipes $0.00
Silicone finger bunny 1 $0.00
Cupid ripples 1 $0.00


Subtotal: $83.98 Savings: $134.97
Plus I used about $25 in eden points. Yay! The cuffs were half off and I have wanted those since I started shopping here. I got two pairs, one for wrists and one for ankles! I used to shop at Adam and Eve website but all I ever got for free there was crappy porn, here I get free toys! Love it!Plus the sales are amazing! I keep placing orders, I cant help myself! This is my 8th order since February 1st, not including my order for the free calender. Thank you Eden, you have my loyal business!
03/30/2012
underHim underHim
This is my totals for everything I have gotten on here.
retail price of everything 770.59
sale price of everything 347.35
saved on everything 423.24
Gift card total (points) 203.12
spend on everything (out of pocket) 144.21
03/30/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
This is my totals for everything I have gotten on here.
retail price of everything 770.59
sale price of everything 347.35
saved on everything 423.24
Gift card total (points) 203.12
spend on ... More
I love it, I have only ordered twice and have saved a good deal of money. I am new to site and I was wondering how often they run the 30% off sales. Should I grab it this week or wait until I have more points and money so I can place a larger order?
06/23/2012
xMila xMila
That is awesome! I love sales.
06/23/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Gotta love sales!
06/24/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnurse
I love it, I have only ordered twice and have saved a good deal of money. I am new to site and I was wondering how often they run the 30% off sales. Should I grab it this week or wait until I have more points and money so I can place a larger ... More
I sent you a private message that described everything there is to know about sales. You can find your messages under account dashboard and then under services.
06/24/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
I just placed a sizable order that totaled $170, after sales was$70 and after points I paid $20. Thank you Eden fantasys. Your sales and deals are the best!
Sweet
06/24/2012
SassySam SassySam
i love the deals here
01/05/2013
RedKyuubi RedKyuubi
Awesome!
01/05/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 14