The Two Jollie Dildos

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

The Two Jollie Dildos

Dangerous Lilly Dangerous Lilly
Despite the fact that there is no longer a 'firm' and a 'soft' version of the Jollie dildos, they are still listed separately on the site. It's misleading until the person reads the reviews/comments.

Also, there are different price ranges....the polka dot and the gold ones are listed as the default price for both types....when there are other much less expensive colors. Seeing the default price so high (140 or 200) is probably a decent deterrent! I know that 100 is still a hefty tag for a dildo, but still.
07/03/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Dangerous Lilly
Despite the fact that there is no longer a 'firm' and a 'soft' version of the Jollie dildos, they are still listed separately on the site. It's misleading until the person reads the reviews/comments.

Also, there are ...
OH! I did not know that and I just blogged about this recently. Which dildo did they keep? Or did they combine the firm and soft?
07/04/2009
Dangerous Lilly Dangerous Lilly
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
OH! I did not know that and I just blogged about this recently. Which dildo did they keep? Or did they combine the firm and soft?
No clue, but I emailed Luze. I'll update as soon as I hear back from her.
07/04/2009
Dangerous Lilly Dangerous Lilly
Ok, this doesn't make a whole ton of sense to me....

From Luze:

"We started off with 2 versions. One soft -softer than the jollie now - and the firm which when we got feedback, were told it was too hard and the soft was too soft. Eden does carry the firm - they are the only ones that do - and the current version of jollie which they have as soft."

So.....they no longer make the firm, but Eden is selling whats left, perhaps? And the "soft" is their current norm. Confusing.
07/04/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Dangerous Lilly
Ok, this doesn't make a whole ton of sense to me....

From Luze:

"We started off with 2 versions. One soft -softer than the jollie now - and the firm which when we got feedback, were told it was too hard and the soft was too ...
That's what I got about the firm that Eden carries and.. I guess the current soft here and the Jollie everywhere else is an in between. Good to know!
07/04/2009
softcoeur softcoeur
Does the big price difference between the Jollie Polka Dot and the solid colors reflect a difference in materials between the Polka Dot and the solids? Is the expensive one firm and the others hybrid, for example?

I think the Jollie that I have is one of the old "firm" ones, and I'm wondering about getting one of the "hybrid" ones -- just that I'm can't tell from the description what I'd be getting.
08/22/2010
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3