Can't Send Messages

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Can't Send Messages

Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Is there something wrong with the message system here? Everytime I click a link form someone's profile to send them a message, it just redirects to my inbox.
06/15/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Victoria Victoria
I alerted the tech gods of Eden, but it'll likely be tomorrow before it is addressed as it is after business hours.
06/15/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
I alerted the tech gods of Eden, but it'll likely be tomorrow before it is addressed as it is after business hours.
No problem. Thanks!
06/15/2009
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
I confirm the issue, it will be fixed tomorrow.
06/15/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
I confirm the issue, it will be fixed tomorrow.
Also can't submit a review. When I try to start a new one it just takes me to the main page. Meh.
06/15/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Also can't submit a review. When I try to start a new one it just takes me to the main page. Meh.
A non verified review, that is. Trying to start from the assignment cart on something I purchased doesn't work, but a verified review from my assignments area does.
06/15/2009
Victoria Victoria
Alright, 'fess up....who broke teh damn internets?
06/15/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Alright, 'fess up....who broke teh damn internets?
Misskissthis told me to blame Epiphora.

Or was that something else? Damned memory.

hehe
06/15/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Misskissthis told me to blame Epiphora.

Or was that something else? Damned memory.

hehe
LOL uh oh. A blame Epiphora meme.
06/16/2009
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
"Send me a message" button has been fixed.
06/16/2009
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5