New forum posts

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

New forum posts

Bulma Bulma
I was thinking that it would be great to have a section that lists forum threads (discussions) that have new posts in them. It seems like once a topic gets pushed off the recent topic area, they get buried in web dust. This creates a lot of digging too. I spend a lot of time on the site, and being able to see new posts, in addition to new topics would be great.
07/07/2008
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Agreed!
07/07/2008
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Thank you for this suggestion, we will consider adding this feature soon.
07/07/2008
Essin' Em Essin' Em
Great idea - I'd love to see that. Genius!
07/08/2008
DonPedro DonPedro
1
Good Bulma Hunting. You always come with suggestions that regards the usability of the forum.
You must be the Forum's Heart, aren't you?
07/08/2008
MulenR MulenR
Bulma for President! Vote for Bulma.

Vote for NEW Obama - Oh'Bulma
07/08/2008
MulenR MulenR
Bulma for President! Vote for Bulma.

Vote for NEW Obama - Oh'Bulma
07/08/2008
Bulma Bulma
Quote:
Originally posted by DonPedro
1Good Bulma Hunting. You always come with suggestions that regards the usability of the forum.You must be the Forum's Heart, aren't you?
I just spend an un-godly amount of time on here lol I think the forums are a great resource, and a lot of fun as well
07/08/2008
Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
That is a great idea. Other forums work in such a way that if a thread has new comments on it, it stays near the top of the list for posts even if it's an older post.
07/08/2008
Essin' Em Essin' Em
CW - Good point, that's what I was thinking about. If we could make it work that way, it'd be great. I always forget about ones I've responded to, and sometimes people write back, and then I never get to read it. Maybe also a notification of when someone has responded to you?
07/09/2008
Veteran Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by Essin' Em
CW - Good point, that's what I was thinking about. If we could make it work that way, it'd be great. I always forget about ones I've responded to, and sometimes people write back, and then I never get to read it. Maybe also a ...
You were just reading my mind. I haven't visited EF Forum for quite some time and it's good to see new threads posted on the forum's front page but hey, how about the old ones.
@ Bulma - good remark.
@ Essin'Em - good point, reminded me of the good old forum version, which is eventually applicable on many other forums nowadays. That would be great to have same "old" structure here too.
07/09/2008
XxXxX XxXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Bulma
I was thinking that it would be great to have a section that lists forum threads (discussions) that have new posts in them. It seems like once a topic gets pushed off the recent topic area, they get buried in web dust. This creates a lot of digging ...
I like that idea.
08/22/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9