Has anyone here had a "high colonic"? A real one, professionally done?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Has anyone here had a "high colonic"? A real one, professionally done?

Bignuf Bignuf
Please describe what they did, how it felt and if you would do it again? I am seriously curious as a GF of mine is going to a "health spa" weekend retreat...all organic foods, all day long massage therapy, as well as she has signed up for a "high colonic". I didn't ask her any details (she is not part of our "talk about everything" friends group), but now I am very curious about how it is done...the process, and the "results", including how it "feels" during and after?
08/24/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Please describe what they did, how it felt and if you would do it again? I am seriously curious as a GF of mine is going to a "health spa" weekend retreat...all organic foods, all day long massage therapy, as well as she has signed up for a ...
It's essentially just a deep cleaning enema. They're supposed to be really good for you, but you shouldn't get them done very often because it can mess up the ecosystem of beneficial bacteria that line your intestines. I haven't had one personally, but I'd definitely try it.
08/25/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
It's essentially just a deep cleaning enema. They're supposed to be really good for you, but you shouldn't get them done very often because it can mess up the ecosystem of beneficial bacteria that line your intestines. I haven't had ...
While you are correct it is a "deep cleaning enema", my understanding is it involves a tube snaked very far up the intestine and with water under a minimal amount of pressure. We use sedation to do a basic colonoscopy, so I cannot imagine how this feels and how the whole procedure goes. I don't know anyone who has had one (that I have ever spoken to, anyway) and I am interested to see what someone who has actually done it, has to say about it!
08/25/2013
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
i'd never pay for one, can't imagine the cost of a spa weekend. And the only people that I've heard of getting one of these was a celebrity.
While I imagine it may have benefits, I can't imagine it feels pleasurable unless you already enjoy and participate in enema or medical play.
I'd be curious to hear a real life experience.
08/25/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
While you are correct it is a "deep cleaning enema", my understanding is it involves a tube snaked very far up the intestine and with water under a minimal amount of pressure. We use sedation to do a basic colonoscopy, so I cannot imagine ...
Yeah, from my understanding only gravity fed water is supposed to be used.
08/26/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
Yeah, from my understanding only gravity fed water is supposed to be used.
No, where she is going they have some "medically pressure controlled machine". Looks like a wall size computer from Lost In Space from the brochure. Controls water temperature and pressure.
08/27/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3