For those ladies who allow anal penetration as a regular part of your sex life, how much do you enjoy this activity?

Bignuf Bignuf
One of our wonderful EF "moderators" brought up a point about many woman here saying "Anal is okay, but sure not as good as vaginal sex" or other such statements. I think I have seen a lot of real anal enthusiasts here. Help us find out where things really stand.

Sorry, I am limiting this poll to woman (since we were discussing anal verses vaginal enjoyment), and I only want to hear from those who "regularly" do anal play (not someone who "just tried it once") Okay?

So, the question is, "How do you feel about getting anal penetration by your partner"?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
EBJL , LoveReImagined
2
Gunsmoke , wrecklesswords , Oxygen99 , Bignuf , cocolime , Lipstickladyin kc , C&K0143 , The Amber May , Babylove09 , BlushingGirl , Nympho88 , Zarah
12
smalltalkingbit
1
Isola
1
Total votes: 16 (16 voters)
Poll is open
Jan 16, 5:43 pm
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
OK - I'm breaking your rule - by voting for my wife!

After 23+ years of resistance my wife 'gave in'. To me the shocking part is that in less than 6 months she turned into a 'butt slut' - she absolutely loves it and has learned to orgasm from anal sex rather easily. We are now nearly 95% anal vs 5% vaginal!
Jan 16, 7:08 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
It has been several years since I have done it last, but it was a semi-regular thing when I was with men who liked to do it with me. I liked it and it feels just as good to me as vaginal does. Sometimes even better. Just depends on the mood.
Jan 16, 9:01 pm
dv8 dv8
I was surprised to find a female "anal only" group on FetLife.
Jan 17, 3:06 am
Oxygen99 Oxygen99
I love it. My sex life wouldn't be complete without it.
Jan 17, 4:15 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
OK - I'm breaking your rule - by voting for my wife!

After 23+ years of resistance my wife 'gave in'. To me the shocking part is that in less than 6 months she turned into a 'butt slut' - she absolutely loves it and has ... More
Wow...I thought I was an anal gal, but 95% vs 5%? She has me beat by a mile. We still are about 50:50. Maybe 60% anal, 40% vaginal on a "major tush weekend". Our play sessions usually involve both (as well as oral and clit play), so it's a variety pack for us.
Jan 17, 11:03 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Oxygen99
I love it. My sex life wouldn't be complete without it.
Bingo. Well said.
Jan 17, 11:03 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I was surprised to find a female "anal only" group on FetLife.
Okay...I am out of the loop again. What is FetLife?
Jan 17, 11:04 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Wow...I thought I was an anal gal, but 95% vs 5%? She has me beat by a mile. We still are about 50:50. Maybe 60% anal, 40% vaginal on a "major tush weekend". Our play sessions usually involve both (as well as oral and clit play), so ... More
I know - from zero to 100 in such a short time. I'm part of the 'problem'. I've had a hard time with orgasms lately - but(t) not when we're doing anal. Oh such a bad pun!
Jan 17, 11:50 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Okay...I am out of the loop again. What is FetLife?
FetLife is a discussion site about all things sexual, especially kinks and fetishes.
Jan 18, 3:12 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I know - from zero to 100 in such a short time. I'm part of the 'problem'. I've had a hard time with orgasms lately - but(t) not when we're doing anal. Oh such a bad pun!
No..this makes sense. Anal penetration is tighter for the man. It is simply more physical stimulation. That may be the extra "rub" needed to get you to the happy place. Glad your wife enjoys it too. What a win/win that is!
Jan 18, 10:20 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
FetLife is a discussion site about all things sexual, especially kinks and fetishes.
THANK YOU for that info and education. I am going to have to explore that site a bit, just out of curiosity and desire to see what others think/feel about some of these topics.
Jan 18, 10:21 am
Babylove09 Babylove09
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
One of our wonderful EF "moderators" brought up a point about many woman here saying "Anal is okay, but sure not as good as vaginal sex" or other such statements. I think I have seen a lot of real anal enthusiasts here. Help us ... More
I say anal is as good as vaginal, but it was never something I wanted to do until I met my husband.
Feb 7, 10:50 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Babylove09
I say anal is as good as vaginal, but it was never something I wanted to do until I met my husband.
I was lucky in having some great lovers prep me for my long, happy marriage, but I never did feel as wonderfully comfortable doing anything and everything imaginable, till I was with my great husband.
Feb 9, 12:51 pm
Nympho88 Nympho88
I used to be completely turned off at the thought until I got together with my current bf. I am more comfortable with him than I ever have been past bf's. I have also found that if you relax and really pay attention to the different feeling you can find the ways and positions that you like. Now that I am comfortable with it I could not imagine my sex life without anal. The orgasm is amazing and it almost makes you feel a little closer to your partner. There are special lubes and lotions made for making it more enjoyable. and some are well worth the money!
Mar 14, 5:04 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Nympho88
I used to be completely turned off at the thought until I got together with my current bf. I am more comfortable with him than I ever have been past bf's. I have also found that if you relax and really pay attention to the different feeling you ... More
I love the way you clearly express how a lot of woman feel about this very intimate and indeed, very intense sexual act. It is just a "higher level" of sensual intensity and trust, all rolled into one.
Mar 14, 5:52 pm
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 7