Love Having My Ass Tongued!!

DELETED DELETED
I have been going out with this guy for about two months and he is pretty hot in bed. He is always trying new things when we are naked. Last night during a 69 marathon we were enjoying, he licked my asshole and slid his tongue up there. It was so hot and felt so good. I returned the favor and he loved it. I think he is an ass fanatic now!! I've always enjoyed when a guy nibbles on or kisses my butt(I think its my best feature!!), but a tongue up there is fan"fucking"tastic!
12/23/2009
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
I have been going out with this guy for about two months and he is pretty hot in bed. He is always trying new things when we are naked. Last night during a 69 marathon we were enjoying, he licked my asshole and slid his tongue up there. It was so hot ... More
Naughty College Girl - Nice post!

I left college behind a long time ago - but I am also an aficionado. The wife and had some really hot sex last night and it included me giving her a great rim job - I love doing it. However, I don't let my wife do it to me - go figure!
12/23/2009
Victoria Victoria
Why is it that some guys are weird about getting rimmed? Do tell, Gunsmoke!
12/23/2009
Sir Sir
Well, for me, I just do not enjoy it (penetration doesn't pleasure me in any way). Don't what it is for other people though, when they enjoy other anal play!
12/23/2009
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Why is it that some guys are weird about getting rimmed? Do tell, Gunsmoke!
Well Victoria - a fair question that I don't have an answer to. I enjoy anal toys - the PureWand and Alumina Flow are my faves - just going with the flow...so to speak!
12/23/2009
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Well Victoria - a fair question that I don't have an answer to. I enjoy anal toys - the PureWand and Alumina Flow are my faves - just going with the flow...so to speak!
Trust me Gunsmoke on this. If my tongue was near your ass, you would love it..not only would I give you the best head you ever had and the best ball sucking you ever had but your ass would be pleasured too! (and if you didn't let me lick your ass, you couldn't lick mine or anything else you might want to do with it!!)
12/23/2009
sweet seduction sweet seduction
lol
01/16/2011
dbtracy dbtracy
I love having it done and doing it but we ALWAYS shower first LOL.
01/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
Trust me Gunsmoke on this. If my tongue was near your ass, you would love it..not only would I give you the best head you ever had and the best ball sucking you ever had but your ass would be pleasured too! (and if you didn't let me lick your ... More
WOW....that laid it out pretty clear, didn't it. Thankfully we BOTH enjoy rimming...a LOT. However, if there was something one of us enjoyed and the other didn't, I honestly could not imagine NOT doing it for them, or him not doing it for me. WE never did "tit for tat". Doesn't sound or feel right in a relationship.
08/21/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by dbtracy
I love having it done and doing it but we ALWAYS shower first LOL.
We usually do. In fact, rimming is a "game" that STARTS in the shower, for us.
08/21/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Why is it that some guys are weird about getting rimmed? Do tell, Gunsmoke!
I can assure you, Mr. Bignuf cannot understand it either. He LOVES my tongue up there, as much as I enjoy putting it up there. I enjoy him kissing, and tonguing my tush too, but honestly, for me, having his penis in there is a far greater thrill. That is always MY "end goal" (ha, ha..pun).
08/21/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7