Shaved Ass

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Shaved Ass

jg19 jg19
I'm wondering what the best and easiest way to remove hair from my crack would be. Mostly because I seem to get some issues when removing my plug and or cleaning myself.
08/09/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
I actually have my husband do it for me. I can't get the very, very top without doing some serious contortion and I always manage to knick myself in the process. The rest I do on my own. An electric razor will also do the trick if you don't have anyone to do it for you.
08/09/2011
jg19 jg19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I actually have my husband do it for me. I can't get the very, very top without doing some serious contortion and I always manage to knick myself in the process. The rest I do on my own. An electric razor will also do the trick if you don't ...
what about nair or something like that. I'm not really sure if i trust myself with a razor down there.
08/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
what about nair or something like that. I'm not really sure if i trust myself with a razor down there.
No. Nair are any other kind of hair remover does not need to be near genitals or membranes. There's absolutely no way an electric razor can harm you. Well, ok it might pull a hair or you know if you like fall into a tub of water and it's plugged in or something...otherwise, it's not going to hurt you.

Thousands of men all over the world shave their junk on a regular basis and few have problems. You need an awesome razor like Edge or Schick Quattro with the little safety wires over the blades. Don't go balls out with a Bic safety razor--- you'll regret it.
08/09/2011
jg19 jg19
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
No. Nair are any other kind of hair remover does not need to be near genitals or membranes. There's absolutely no way an electric razor can harm you. Well, ok it might pull a hair or you know if you like fall into a tub of water and it's ...
Well thats kind of what i thought about nair. But if i had an electric razor im not sure if id want it near my ass since im not sure if i could disinfect it properly.
08/09/2011
Boobs and Lubes Boobs and Lubes
clip with clippers then razor, easy
11/08/2011
Jammin14580 Jammin14580
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
I'm wondering what the best and easiest way to remove hair from my crack would be. Mostly because I seem to get some issues when removing my plug and or cleaning myself.
I'm able to get to mine in the shower just fine. I suppose it depends on how deep your crack is You could use Nair, but you have to be really careful in areas like that.
01/08/2012
Mr Dj Mr Dj
I use a mirror and it help me to see what I'm doing back there with a razor. Plus there are a few positions that you can lay on and shave that hair off, without a problem
01/08/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Get a brazillian
01/08/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by jg19
I'm wondering what the best and easiest way to remove hair from my crack would be. Mostly because I seem to get some issues when removing my plug and or cleaning myself.
OK from experience here... SHH! Lol. I think epilating is the best way to go. It's probably your best bet when it comes to reaching. Let me tell ya, trying to wax or pluck will have you in some of the most crazy, uncomfortable positions. Not to mention, having a crick in your neck the next day at work! Lol I don't use butt products so I'm not exactly sure how the removing part works, but I'M assuming it's uncomfortable. If you want to remove it all and leave things smooth without the itching that comes with shaving, epilating is a great option. You can also find an epilator that works great for a cheap price. I recently bought the Chic Emjoi at CVS which is rechargable, comes with a neat shaving head too and the brush for cleaning and a pouch! Anyways, I got it for only $43 dollars. I've seen very few cheaper than that and they had awful reviews. I do like the Emjoi so far and it will fit in those areas perfectly.

There are those depilatories as well, but I would never recommend using them anywhere! I had an extremely bad experience using Veet down stairs and I never used it again, not even on my legs! But shaving would work, but it grows back thick and would be very irritating in that area.
01/08/2012
sexystuffeve sexystuffeve
Thankfully you cant see my hair there! But I do shave sometimes
02/06/2012
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
No. Nair are any other kind of hair remover does not need to be near genitals or membranes. There's absolutely no way an electric razor can harm you. Well, ok it might pull a hair or you know if you like fall into a tub of water and it's ...
Thanks for the tips!
02/06/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9