Has a family member or friend found your sex toy?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Has a family member or friend found your sex toy?

UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Have you ever been in a situation where a family member or friend came across one of your sex toys/dvds/books or anything related to your sexuality? What happen? How did you feel?
09/29/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
iceman681 iceman681
well if we happen to leave our bedroom door open, our mini-pin (dog) will sneak in and drag my wife's toys out. found my daughter using my wife's bullet on her neck, thank god she thought it was just for sore necks.
09/30/2010
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Once my brother looked at the box for my OhMiBod freestyle and asked what it was I said it was just a back massager.

My mother once found the same OhMiBod charging I told her is a music controlled massager (hey it perfectly accurate description) she said I was lying and because "that has nothing to do with music". She also thinks she found a fake bust in my room my only problem is I don't own a fake bust of anything resembling a fake pair of tit so where she got that idea I don't know.
09/30/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
OMG YES!

When my kids were in their early teens one of our rabbit vibes disappeared - then reappeared! Not only was one of kids involved - but their friends as well!

We took it all in stride - no dramatic repercussions - and yes we started locking them up after that. They're older now - no more locks, I think they get it!
09/30/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
No one has found my toys, which I am happy about lol. However, I have shown a few of my friends my toys, just because they are interested Trying to convert them to regulars of this site as well!
09/30/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
My first toy was a pocket rocket, small and I was living with relatives who had kids. I hid mine in my pantie drawer. One day one of the kids ask me for batteries I said I didn't have any or something like that. All I know is that the kid was like but you have a battery charger I was like no i dont the kid was like yeah its in your drawer. Yeap the kid had found my pocket rocket. Why would a kid 14 years younger than me look in my panty drawer beats me? unless it was for sock but even still...Luckily the kid never mentioned to the parents I had a battery charger or mentioned it again, hhmm now that I think about it I wonder if she realized what it was later on especially since I had said I didn't own a battery charger.

Same kid came to my apt (oh yes I moved out 2 years ago) unexpected and saw a package for a mini bullet vibe (which I didnt' like) she said "What is ...." and read the name of it, I quickly got the package and but it in a plastic bag but she gave me that smirk and I knew she knew. Though I live on my own I still hide the few toys I have, I know its a shame. She and her sisters are very nosy when they go in my bathroom they come out wearing make up or asking me about products I have underneath the sink. Oh telling their parents is no good when I lived with them they got yelled at for touching my thing by their parents but they especially the one that found my toy would keep touching my stuff. It was my make up box and hair products though.
09/30/2010
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
Have you ever been in a situation where a family member or friend came across one of your sex toys/dvds/books or anything related to your sexuality? What happen? How did you feel?
Not yet, but I'm constantly afraid of it. I have at least three drawers filled with sex toys. If anyone enters my bedroom, I enter with them to make sure they don't get too nosy.
09/30/2010
Madeira Madeira
My grandmother came across my strap on while my girlfriend and I were visiting the family beach house, and we were staying in the little annex (the house has an attached "apartment" that's connected to the main house by a porch) and my parents had brought their dog, and my grandmother decided it was time to put my parents dog in the apartment (to keep it away from my grandparents dog, as the two dogs don't get along) during which time I was out... and was not there to tell her not to... my girlfriend and I had been having sex the previous evening... and there it was on top of my suit case.

Then there was the time my father was helping me move into my apartment and happened to open my girlfriend's closet door... exposing the flogger rack. None of my relatives have said anything afterwards, but man the awkward.
09/30/2010
gone77 gone77
Hell, everyone in my family has come across something of mine, including my 20-year-old twin nephews, or I've showed off toys to my mom. lol But then, they all know what I do for a living so I don't have to be uber careful around them.
09/30/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
Nope Its why I have my own safe for them and when I use it a strict routine is followed every time.
09/30/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
(I was totally going to post the same question here today then ran out of time this morning LOL)

When my daughter was about 4 I had purchased the 'Dolphinger'. bullet goes into wee hole in the dolphins butt and that has a ring that goes on your finger (or his junk) and its supposed to be grand. So I try it, get ticked off cause the jelly dolphin sucks, rib the bullet out of his butt and toss the dolphin portion on the book shelf.

Naturally, I had forgotten I tossed the dolphin there by the next morning. I was in the shower, daughter was booting around the house doing her thing. Suddenly she came flying in the bathroom "MOM! look at the finger puppet I found in your room! Is it for me?" Thankfully the bullet was NOT attached. She loved that Dolphin more than anything that whole day. I stashed it at bed time and told her that I could not find it when she looked for it the next day.
09/30/2010
mllebeauty mllebeauty
My mom saw a vibe sitting out once when she was over. I was mortified and neither of us said a word. We didn't acknowledge its existence.
09/30/2010
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
My mother-in-law found one of my wife's vibes one time and simply said "Mine's bigger." awkward....
09/30/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Muddog7998
My mother-in-law found one of my wife's vibes one time and simply said "Mine's bigger." awkward....
LMAO, Yay for a Cool Mother-in-law. I bet you just wanted to disappear.
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
Once my brother looked at the box for my OhMiBod freestyle and asked what it was I said it was just a back massager.

My mother once found the same OhMiBod charging I told her is a music controlled massager (hey it perfectly accurate ...
Well yeah it is a massager *giggling* Oh that is very weird that she thinks she found your non fake bust. Hhmm
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
OMG YES!

When my kids were in their early teens one of our rabbit vibes disappeared - then reappeared! Not only was one of kids involved - but their friends as well!

We took it all in stride - no dramatic repercussions - and yes we ...
Did you ever talked to them about it?
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Madeira
My grandmother came across my strap on while my girlfriend and I were visiting the family beach house, and we were staying in the little annex (the house has an attached "apartment" that's connected to the main house by a porch) and my ...
OMG, you definitely take the cake with just the Grandma story alone. Cool family you have that they left it a lone and didn't say anything. I know I would have been mortified if I was in your situation.
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
Hell, everyone in my family has come across something of mine, including my 20-year-old twin nephews, or I've showed off toys to my mom. lol But then, they all know what I do for a living so I don't have to be uber careful around them.
That is so cool that you do not have to be uber careful around them and that you are open with what you do for a living.
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by mllebeauty
My mom saw a vibe sitting out once when she was over. I was mortified and neither of us said a word. We didn't acknowledge its existence.
Eeks.
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Thanks all for replying. I have enjoyed reading your replies with kids finding your things is less ackward unless they are teens. I have read of a few peeps who actually can leave their toys in there rooms and even display the nice glass ones or the I think I read once were a girl had her ... lily you know the one with decorative flowers out and her MIL said something about how she had cute knick knacks. Lol

Jobthingy great naughty curious minds think a like.
10/04/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
Did you ever talked to them about it?
Not directly - we reinforced the privacy of our bedroom - and everything in it.
10/04/2010
Yoda Yoda
We once had our 3 year old Godson go exploring in our bedroom, only to discover a vibrator and bring it into the living room where we were entertaining guests.
10/04/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda
We once had our 3 year old Godson go exploring in our bedroom, only to discover a vibrator and bring it into the living room where we were entertaining guests.
OMG. What did you all do? Did everyone just froze then carrying on like nothing? Or was it like the movie Parenthood? Actually I can't recall exactly what happen, *giggling* I think someone said it was a giant Q-tip.
10/05/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Not directly - we reinforced the privacy of our bedroom - and everything in it.
I guess they figured out what brought on the convo.
10/05/2010
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 13