Do married men masturbate?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Do married men masturbate?

CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
I have been with my husband for now 7 years, we have been married one. I always had a fear in the back of my head that I would one day walk in on him... well pleasing himself. Well this whole time that has never happened. I don't think he does it.

Could it be true that I married a man that does not masturbate? Or is he just really good at hiding it from me?
06/15/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
It could be either case, but I am willing to bet he does and is very discreet. Some guys masturbate to relieve stress, so they sometimes even do it at work or while stuck in traffic.
06/15/2012
CindyH CindyH
i think he is good at hidding it
06/15/2012
Terri69 Terri69
I think all men masturbate...but I guess there could be one or two that don't.
06/15/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I'm sure there are some that don't, but for the most part I would say they do.
06/15/2012
Mamastoys Mamastoys
I've been married 28 years and I've never walked in on him doing it but I know he does..he just doesn't say anything about it.
06/15/2012
xOhxSoxScandalousx xOhxSoxScandalousx
Most men masturbate, married or not. Your husband is just better at hiding it than others. What's wrong with masturbating? He's not cheating on you. It's perfectly normal to masturbate and you shouldn't make him feel bad if you catch him. There's nothing wrong with it.
06/15/2012
puppylove puppylove
I would venture a guess that all men masturbate, married or not. Even though we are not 'technically' married, I know my partner does, I even bought him some toys to help out
06/15/2012
Arch600 Arch600
Men who say they don't masturbate are all liars: a big joke that has almost become accepted as fact. Every survey ever taken indicates a small percentage say they do not; and while some are surely lying, some are just as certainly telling the truth.

Why do you fear walking in on him? Is it out of respect for his privacy, or is there a bigger issue at hand?
06/16/2012
meezerosity meezerosity
Actually not everyone does masturbate. There are a large number of asexual people who do not and others who don't for various reasons too. Is there a specific issue going on? Maybe you could just sit down and talk to him?
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
It could be either case, but I am willing to bet he does and is very discreet. Some guys masturbate to relieve stress, so they sometimes even do it at work or while stuck in traffic.
oh wow never thought of that
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Mamastoys
I've been married 28 years and I've never walked in on him doing it but I know he does..he just doesn't say anything about it.
yeah wow 28 year thats a long time, i just thought maybe there would be like some kind of like sign i would pick up on.. Yeah i know i sound stupid and what not but it is like when a guy cheats there is no way it is getting past me I have a 6th sense for that kind of stuff. And no i am not saying that masturbation is cheating, lol
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by xOhxSoxScandalousx
Most men masturbate, married or not. Your husband is just better at hiding it than others. What's wrong with masturbating? He's not cheating on you. It's perfectly normal to masturbate and you shouldn't make him feel bad if you catch ...
Oh I know there is nothing wrong with it, I was just saying that I had that fear of that acquired moment of yeah i caught you lol what are you going to do about it. IN the back of my mind I think that if I did it would really turn me on and I would jump him so as I realized what was going on.
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Arch600
Men who say they don't masturbate are all liars: a big joke that has almost become accepted as fact. Every survey ever taken indicates a small percentage say they do not; and while some are surely lying, some are just as certainly telling the ...
I think it is more the privacy thing, but then again I think it might really turn me on if I caught him. He has me masturbate for him all the time, it really turns him on, but when I ask him to do it for me the question get skipped...lol I guess he might just want to keep some things private for himself
06/16/2012
Talena Talena
Most men masturbate. Also men are really good at hiding it.
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by meezerosity
Actually not everyone does masturbate. There are a large number of asexual people who do not and others who don't for various reasons too. Is there a specific issue going on? Maybe you could just sit down and talk to him?
no no issue going on, he wants sex all the time...lol that is why i figured that i would have walked in on him or something. I mean I know that I can not keep up with him he wants it every moment of everyday...lol I figured with that much wanting and me not giving it up every minute of the day some thing had to be going on...lol And yes I know he is not cheating we are with each other almost every moment of everyday...lol
06/16/2012
Arch600 Arch600
Maybe some conversation outside the bedroom, away from sexual situations is necessary. Let him know that it would turn you on tremendously, and assure him you're ok with it. One talk is probably not enough. Just as we humans need continuous reassurance from our partners about other aspects of ourselves, it may take time and lots of conversations. If he has hangups about masturbation for whatever reason (upbringing, society, religion, shyness, whatever), he may be slow to come around. Be very patient and understanding. Don't give up - don't push him, reassure him.

When you give him a hj, put his hand on yours to guide you. After he gets comfortable with that, work his hand under yours and guide him. Show him how hot it gets you while doing it. Over time, let him be more active and you become more of a spectator. Be reassuring with him the whole time, so he knows there will be no negative consequences with you.
06/16/2012
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by CRAZYSEXYONE
Oh I know there is nothing wrong with it, I was just saying that I had that fear of that acquired moment of yeah i caught you lol what are you going to do about it. IN the back of my mind I think that if I did it would really turn me on and I would ...
It is funny you posted this answer. I did walk in on my hubby and it was one of the hottest sessions we ever have had...dang wish it would happen again!! We do masturbate for each other--but the getting caught and catching added something.
06/16/2012
Llahsram Llahsram
Of course we do!....I don't very often, though....
06/16/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by CRAZYSEXYONE
I have been with my husband for now 7 years, we have been married one. I always had a fear in the back of my head that I would one day walk in on him... well pleasing himself. Well this whole time that has never happened. I don't think he does ...
He might just be discreet about or he might not.
06/16/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Arch600
Maybe some conversation outside the bedroom, away from sexual situations is necessary. Let him know that it would turn you on tremendously, and assure him you're ok with it. One talk is probably not enough. Just as we humans need continuous ...
thanks for the pointer I will have to try that out
06/17/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
It is funny you posted this answer. I did walk in on my hubby and it was one of the hottest sessions we ever have had...dang wish it would happen again!! We do masturbate for each other--but the getting caught and catching added something.
I thnk it would be to I now so want it to happen...lol
06/17/2012
oneeyedoctopus oneeyedoctopus
You could ask him
06/18/2012
CinLuvsBre CinLuvsBre
I think they all do!
06/18/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by oneeyedoctopus
You could ask him
i'm working up to that..lol
06/19/2012
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 16