Sex with kids in the house?

AngelicaU AngelicaU
For those of you who have kids in the home whether their yours or not, will you have sex while their in the house? (By kids not being yours I don't mean someone you're babysitting, I mean like a sibling of some sort or kid who's staying there for awhile.)
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
No way!
Yeah, I don't see why not.
AngelicaU , ToyTimeTim , Miss Madeline , married with children , REDRUM , skunked , A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) , Cedarlooman , beautifulpierced , mama2007 , sexyintexas , *Huxley* , potstickers , Wildchild , slynch , pokefan15
16
Maybe
Waterfall
1
I have once/a few times but I usually don't like to.
I do it all the time
AngelicaU , ToyTimeTim , Miss Madeline , married with children , skunked , Cedarlooman , Jimbo Jones , slynch
8
Total votes: 25 (18 voters)
Poll is closed
03/14/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Been doing it for 12 years, just have to keep things low key. We just close the door and turn the radio on. We do wait till they are sleeping though, just in case.
03/14/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
I don't have kids of my own, but I have had sex with kids in the house. It depends on the day, but sometimes thinking about whether someone will walk in can be very distracting.
03/15/2011
Cedarlooman Cedarlooman
If you are a parent with a healthy sex drive, you really don't have much choice. ) Although, I send them to grandmas's or get a hotel if things are going to get wild.
03/15/2011
AngelicaU AngelicaU
I feel better to see that just about everyone who voted isn't against it. I used to think it was a bad idea but I mean come on.. if I'm horny and he's horny then a kid across the house playing video games isn't an issue. Thanks for the answers!
03/16/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Been doing it for 12 years, just have to keep things low key. We just close the door and turn the radio on. We do wait till they are sleeping though, just in case.
same here.. tv is usually on and obviously kids are asleep first.i have 2 toddlers.
03/16/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicaU
For those of you who have kids in the home whether their yours or not, will you have sex while their in the house? (By kids not being yours I don't mean someone you're babysitting, I mean like a sibling of some sort or kid who's staying ... More
Thats why there are locks on the doors.
03/16/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Thats why there are locks on the doors.
yep
03/16/2011
*Huxley* *Huxley*
Door is shut, kids are sleeping, white noise i nthe background and it's on.
Oh the joys of parenthood :/

I cannot wait til we have the house to ourselves...

*someday*
03/16/2011
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by *Huxley*
Door is shut, kids are sleeping, white noise i nthe background and it's on.
Oh the joys of parenthood :/

I cannot wait til we have the house to ourselves...

*someday*
ditto. Well said.
03/16/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8