I'm so lost!

Lindz86 Lindz86
Lindz86
Related to: 
This may sound ridiculous to the rest of you but I was almost convinced when I heard certain docters try to convince us that the female G-Spot does not exist...unfortunately I've seen enough porn to know when a woman is squirting...
That being said, I'm having the hardest of times finding my own G-spot. I'm convinced its my small hands and lack of toys, but my friends keep saying they have small hands also and can find it..so without the posting of a detailed guide to my g-spot, does anyone have any tips/pointers they could give a gal who desperately wants to experience this type of "O"???
11/22/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Lindz86
This may sound ridiculous to the rest of you but I was almost convinced when I heard certain docters try to convince us that the female G-Spot does not exist...unfortunately I've seen enough porn to know when a woman is squirting...
That being ... More
there is another thread where I put up an AWESOME link for this. I will find the link and post it for you
11/22/2010
Hot'n'Bothered Hot'n'Bothered
Don't feel bad, I'm still on a search for my own!
11/22/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
link

11/22/2010
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
i cant find it by myself. my husband found it before i was able to . and when hes not around, i use e assistence of a toy.
11/22/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs.mckrakn
i cant find it by myself. my husband found it before i was able to . and when hes not around, i use e assistence of a toy.
You should be able to find it easily using that link. I knew to some degree where mine was because I knew what angle felt the best when playing or screwing. I watched that link and I was like... oh thats it? Thats easy!
11/22/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Once you find the G-spot, you still may not have the orgasm right away. I have been trying for over a year...nada yet.
11/22/2010
Lindz86 Lindz86
That's just it...I KNOW it's because my fingers are too small...the worst part is the first toy I ever bought solely for this purpose was by far the wrong one...
I bought the "CrystalEssence Chubby G" because I like a bit of girth and it looked like just the shape that would work (these are the reasons I want to be a reviewer folks!)...turns out the girth took away from the focus of the GSpot for me, and the toy itsel never got deep enough to find it...the rim around the bottom for clitoral stimulation wouldn't allow me to push it deeper either so I was screwed (not the way I'd hoped to be either)...I've used lubes that are supposed to enhance the GSpot making it easier to find....nada. Makes me sad (
11/22/2010
Lindz86 Lindz86
Quote:
Originally posted by Lindz86
That's just it...I KNOW it's because my fingers are too small...the worst part is the first toy I ever bought solely for this purpose was by far the wrong one...
I bought the "CrystalEssence Chubby G" because I like a bit of ... More
Just so we are aware...miss kissy face up there was supposed to be crying lol
11/22/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Lindz86
That's just it...I KNOW it's because my fingers are too small...the worst part is the first toy I ever bought solely for this purpose was by far the wrong one...
I bought the "CrystalEssence Chubby G" because I like a bit of ... More
I just reviewed a glass wand that was EXCELLENT for Gspot stim. Which is saying something because I can usually get a little but this one gave it ALL to me 25 dollars and fucking beautiful toy. Search Glass Wand and you will find it, Hint: its goldish and shiny!
11/22/2010
CS2012 CS2012
I am trying to locate my g-spot.
11/25/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
link
Great link, Jaya has another video thats really helpful for squirting too, she does a demo with the pure wand! I love Jaya!
11/25/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
Great link, Jaya has another video thats really helpful for squirting too, she does a demo with the pure wand! I love Jaya!
NS - Do you have a link to Jaiya's Pure Wand video?
11/25/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
NS - Do you have a link to Jaiya's Pure Wand video?
No, I found it by googling female ejcaulation a while back, she was the first video that popped up.
11/26/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Alright, it didn't take long for me to find it, here is the link of Jaiya doing a demo for g-spot stimulation and FE with the pure wand!

link
11/26/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
Alright, it didn't take long for me to find it, here is the link of Jaiya doing a demo for g-spot stimulation and FE with the pure wand!

link
NS - very helpful, thanks.
11/26/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Thanks to NS and GWF for posting those links! They are both very helpful.
11/26/2010
MeliPixie MeliPixie
The entire front wall of your vagina contains lots of nerve endings. Try a toy that it bent just a bit at the end, and angle it to slide along that wall primarily. When you find a spot that feels particularly good, and there are a few, concentrate there.

Hint: Try one inch, two inches, and five inches from your vaginal opening. These re the "average" locations for the G-spot, U-spot and A-spot in most women. Good luck!
11/30/2010
Hypnotic Hypnotic
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
link
That was such an awesome video! I was having much the same issues as Lindz86. Cant wait to try some of the tricks Jaiya was showing! Will definitely watch her other videos.
12/04/2010
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 11