What does the G-spot feel like?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

What does the G-spot feel like?

eri86 eri86
I've read it's supposed to be spongy. Not exactly useful. It all feels the same to me... Any other suggestions on what I'm looking for?
03/07/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by eri86
I've read it's supposed to be spongy. Not exactly useful. It all feels the same to me... Any other suggestions on what I'm looking for?
Can't say for all women, but I have found my wife's. If you go inside her vagina, on the anterior side just about two inches, for her, I found an oval shaped area, that did not feel the same as the surrounding area, indeed like a firm sponge. By rubbing it either in a "come hither" motion, or for her, side to side, the spot will increase in size somewhat. You will know you found it by the moans of pleasure she emits, unless she is normally not very vocal.
06/04/2013
bmann bmann
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8pumpkin
Can't say for all women, but I have found my wife's. If you go inside her vagina, on the anterior side just about two inches, for her, I found an oval shaped area, that did not feel the same as the surrounding area, indeed like a firm sponge. ...
I think it's texture is kind of like the roof of your mouth bit not as hard to the touch.
06/04/2013
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by bmann
I think it's texture is kind of like the roof of your mouth bit not as hard to the touch.
I think this best describes it...
10/19/2013
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 4