G-spot vs P-spot : pressure required

Kirsten A Kirsten A
I have noticed that I enjoy a LOT of pressure on my G-spot. Sometimes a new partner is surprised just how much pressure I am asking for. I don't think I've ever felt that it was too much, as long as there was proper buildup. I have a hard time getting the amount of pressure that I want from a dildo, even the curved G-spot dildos. My guy's hands are the best.

Guys, how much pressure do you like on your P-spot? Do you hit a limit, where you say, "too much!"?
04/15/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ScottA ScottA
Yes, definitely. Too much pressure can lead to discomfort and (at the high end) bruising.

My read on this is that even though they're similar (formed from the same embryonic tissue), the prostate is much more of a "working" gland than the G-spot/female prostate, so it's more sensitive.

I like from between mild to moderately firm pressure, but not someone whaling on the prostate.
04/15/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
I don't really like that much pressure on my g-spot but I would definitely go ahead and say my boyfriend likes even less pressure than that on his p-spot. He is much more sensitive than I am for sure.

Have you tried curved glass toys? You can get some serious pressure for you G with those. I just bought the bent graduate. It's pretty nice.
04/15/2012
Kirsten A Kirsten A
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Yes, definitely. Too much pressure can lead to discomfort and (at the high end) bruising.

My read on this is that even though they're similar (formed from the same embryonic tissue), the prostate is much more of a "working" gland ... More
That makes a lot of sense, about it being a working gland. Thanks for your take on it!
04/17/2012
Kirsten A Kirsten A
Quote:
Originally posted by Melan!e
I don't really like that much pressure on my g-spot but I would definitely go ahead and say my boyfriend likes even less pressure than that on his p-spot. He is much more sensitive than I am for sure.

Have you tried curved glass toys? You ... More
That does look like a good toy. The only curved dildo that I have has a much smaller curve. Then I got this, and the leverage that you get with it really helps.
04/17/2012
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirsten A
I have noticed that I enjoy a LOT of pressure on my G-spot. Sometimes a new partner is surprised just how much pressure I am asking for. I don't think I've ever felt that it was too much, as long as there was proper buildup. I have a hard ... More
Interesting
04/19/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4