Non p-spot toys for p-spot use?

EnterTheFist EnterTheFist
Insignia Soraya
Related to: 
So am I barking up the totally wrong tree or does it seem like there are some toys that would be awesome on the p-spot, even though they might not be intended for that? When I first saw the Insignia Soraya I got really curious, but is it ill-advised to be used as a man's toy? Are there any great "crossover" toys? Maybe with really strong vibes?
01/24/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ahatmadeofshoes12 Ahatmadeofshoes12
I think you could definitely use this for prostate stimulation. It may not be intended for anal use but the clitoral stimulating arm would work well as a taint stimulator and would keep the toy from getting lost in your ass so it should be safe to use.
01/24/2012
ooommmm ooommmm
Quote:
Originally posted by EnterTheFist
So am I barking up the totally wrong tree or does it seem like there are some toys that would be awesome on the p-spot, even though they might not be intended for that? When I first saw the Insignia Soraya I got really curious, but is it ill-advised ... More
You do whatever you want with it. I have a toybox full of "straight" toys that I enjoy for anal.
01/26/2012
EnterTheFist EnterTheFist
Quote:
Originally posted by ooommmm
You do whatever you want with it. I have a toybox full of "straight" toys that I enjoy for anal.
Any that work particularly well or stand out from the rest?
01/26/2012
EnterTheFist EnterTheFist
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahatmadeofshoes12
I think you could definitely use this for prostate stimulation. It may not be intended for anal use but the clitoral stimulating arm would work well as a taint stimulator and would keep the toy from getting lost in your ass so it should be safe to ... More
That's exactly what I was thinking about that clit stimulator. Most rabbits seem to have a flimsy stimulator, but that one looks like it could do a pretty good job!
01/26/2012
Mr Dj Mr Dj
I have a p-spot massager from nexus and I totally hate it, no pleasure what so ever, but I find other toys to give much more intense feeling rather than a regular p-spot massager.
03/23/2012
ScottA ScottA
For a start you can look at G-spot vibrators - they'll hit the right area. Just make sure to keep a grip on it if it doesn't have a flange.

Bead sticks can also work, as do probes and dildos with a curve in them.
03/25/2012
SexySoundLab SexySoundLab
should be safe
02/22/2013
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
I say there's no harm in experimenting, as long as your careful about staying safe on toys without bases. Have fun!
02/22/2013
babyrock babyrock
i don't know if the pure wand is advertised as a p-spot toy, but it definitely hits the spot
06/28/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8