And you resolutions..... Sex anyone?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

And you resolutions..... Sex anyone?

Dragon Dragon
New Year's resolutions...

What are they? Are you still thinking? Are you going to stick with them?

I'm going to have several, but they aren't resolved yet.
One involving health/weight. One involving sex. One involving creativity. One involving relaxing and taking time for myself... (I don't.) One will involve a very, very long post here about who I am...
01/02/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
New Year's resolutions...

What are they? Are you still thinking? Are you going to stick with them?

I'm going to have several, but they aren't resolved yet.
One involving health/weight. One involving sex. One ...
I have thought about them. I'm going to sit on it a month and see what I still think after I (hopefully) start my new career in the next month or so.
01/02/2009
Dragon Dragon
God, I hate when I can't spell a forum title because I'm tired. I want the ability to edit your own forum stuff badly...
01/02/2009
Divine Devices Divine Devices
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
I have thought about them. I'm going to sit on it a month and see what I still think after I (hopefully) start my new career in the next month or so.
Same here. Mine are more geared towards simplifying the responsibilities that cause stress in my life in order to make time towards more creative pursuits.
01/02/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
1. moisturize every night
2. earn 3.5+ QPA
3. find grad schools
4. do well on the GRE
5. date a non-asshole
6. save money for school
7. lose 5 pounds**
8. finish book I've been writing
9. learn Korean better



** I know that I'm skinny and shouldn't fuss, but I'm used to the way I look now, and my new BC pill is pretty much guaranteed to add 5 pounds to my frame. When you're small like I am, that's a good bit of weight.
01/02/2009
Dame Demi Dame Demi
1. Save my marriage
2. Cut back on spending (ack)
3. Get a job I hopefully don't hate
4. Try to find a more effective method of exercise than typing
01/03/2009
Dragon Dragon
1. Read about sex either 10 minutes a day or an hour a week.
2. Read professional stuff same amount of time.
3. Cut back on Red bull and alcohol. (Going to be hard...)
4. Lose weight- more than Backseat's 5 pounds.
5. Seriously improve my sex life, without emotional havoc.
6. Write a long post about my sexual experience.
7. Communicate more.
01/03/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Dame Demi
1. Save my marriage
2. Cut back on spending (ack)
3. Get a job I hopefully don't hate
4. Try to find a more effective method of exercise than typing
Hugs! You have my support.
01/03/2009
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5