Sex on holidays

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Sex on holidays

DreezzyyBabyy DreezzyyBabyy
Yeah or nah?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
15  (79%)
4  (21%)
Total votes: 19
Poll is open
11/03/2014
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I've even taken great care in selecting the appropriate panties for the occasions. Now, if I could only find something for Arbor Day...
11/15/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Yes, we are more relaxed, have the day off and in general good mood. Same goes for when we have days off together. The more days off in a row, the more sex !! Yah !
11/16/2014
LAndJ LAndJ
We usually say we will, but half the time fall asleep and it doesn't happen. Holidays are exhausting, but it really depends how big of a day it was, how long travel time was, etc.
11/20/2014
Secret Pleasure Secret Pleasure
i want it daily no matter what lol
12/15/2014
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Secret Pleasure
i want it daily no matter what lol
Seriously, making your own fireworks in the bedroom is way better.
09/18/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Secret Pleasure
i want it daily no matter what lol
Seriously, making your own fireworks in the bedroom is way better.
09/18/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
It's always a nice occasion to have sex on a Holiday. My partner and I try to do something new and special, with an exciting twist.
11/18/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by XxFallenAngelxX
It's always a nice occasion to have sex on a Holiday. My partner and I try to do something new and special, with an exciting twist.
More details please.
11/20/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Seriously, making your own fireworks in the bedroom is way better.
Agreed!
11/21/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Oh, I hope to go away soon. Just unsure who with.
11/21/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I am always looking for a reason to celebrate and turn our sexcapades into a national holiday So, if there's something worth celebrating, you can bet we're getting naked!!!
11/21/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I am always looking for a reason to celebrate and turn our sexcapades into a national holiday So, if there's something worth celebrating, you can bet we're getting naked!!!
They have international nudist day.
11/22/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I am always looking for a reason to celebrate and turn our sexcapades into a national holiday So, if there's something worth celebrating, you can bet we're getting naked!!!
I love it! - "...turn our sexcapades into a national holiday..." So then, how would we celebrate your holiday?
11/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I love it! - "...turn our sexcapades into a national holiday..." So then, how would we celebrate your holiday?
Oh my, well, if I must create a National Day of pure passion, there must be something edible in the mix. There needs to be some licking and sucking going "down" . EF will have an incredible promotion going (maybe a flavorful body cream or lube combo) so everyone can grab an awesome new toy. There will be mandatory "play with your partner" rules for the day or you risk a year of bad sex juju lol. Then, the forum will be lighting up like crazy with all the kinky little stories to keep everyone educated, full of passion, and entertained

There also needs to be a color scheme. Valentines day has Red....so I'm thinking Black for this day. Sexy black! Black leather. Black lace...whatever you feel sexiest in...grab it. Black is also the color of sin. We're not about to have a sweetheart and flowers type of night. Nope. It's a sweaty, raw, and wicked night. So, Giddy up!!!

I may personally throw in a restraint or two for good measure .
11/24/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
The only lingerie set I have is a Christmas one. We have sec whenever, not for a holiday.
11/25/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Oh my, well, if I must create a National Day of pure passion, there must be something edible in the mix. There needs to be some licking and sucking going "down" . EF will have an incredible promotion going (maybe a flavorful body cream or ...
Um, is there something on your mind you want to talk about V?
11/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Um, is there something on your mind you want to talk about V?
Lol, just throwing together an innocent little visual of what could be fun
11/25/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Lol, just throwing together an innocent little visual of what could be fun
Well you succeeded. lol Do you write erotica?
11/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
Well you succeeded. lol Do you write erotica?
Not at all. Just an imagination that gets the best of me sometimes
11/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
I love holidays and 3 day weekend ! More n _ _ k _ e !
11/26/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I love holidays and 3 day weekend ! More n _ _ k _ e !
Nookie.

More marathon sex time.
11/26/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Nookie.

More marathon sex time.
I should have put n, rhymes with cookie. Even then that was a easy one.

Sadly, none last night although we intended to. Both too tired cleaning and arranging house for guests tonight. And tonight I think we will be even more tired. The bird 23 lbs and 4 slabs of ribs in the oven now. Guests should arrive in few hrs. Gives me just 15 mins to spend on EF.

Maybe Sat.
11/27/2015
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 10