Which kinky stocking do you like best?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Which kinky stocking do you like best?

Daddy'sPuppy Daddy'sPuppy
AWw thats not fair, it showed the picture of them in the preview....Their Kinky holiday stockings.Sorry theres no pics, i though the picture would show. Sorry its my first post, now i know for next time.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
The Red Stilleto
Adriana Ravenlust , NuMe , MuffysPinguLove , doeknob , The Giveaway Diva , potstickers
6
The Black Stilleto
Atargatis , BlessedRaven , Sera , Liz , Love Buzz , ~LaUr3n~ , deltalima , Trashley , Shellz31 , Danielle1220 , dv8 , zracer , noel2rob , Lily Night , lainebug , chelly411 , geliebt , Stinkytofu10
18
The Biker Boot
Daddy'sPuppy , deceased , joja , deltalima
4
NONE! YOU are such a freak
Daddy'sPuppy
1
I'll take the one Santa will leave me
Daddy'sPuppy , deadpoet , Lavender*Moon , The Giveaway Diva
4
Total votes: 33 (29 voters)
Poll is closed
12/08/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
NuMe NuMe
It showed the pics when I clicked on your link.
12/08/2009
Sir Sir
None of your choices really satisfy me. But to answer, I will say that I do not find any of them attractive. They look cheap and a bit unnecessary to me. We have fabric stockings that my mum made, very thick, that are absolutely beautiful. Those are just perfect for me.
12/08/2009
Daddy'sPuppy Daddy'sPuppy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
None of your choices really satisfy me. But to answer, I will say that I do not find any of them attractive. They look cheap and a bit unnecessary to me. We have fabric stockings that my mum made, very thick, that are absolutely beautiful. Those ...
well of course you dont need them! its just so fun and crazy lol
and they are cheap lol their only 5 bucks. the really good ones are made from natural leather, but those cost 33$, whos gonna pay that lol
12/08/2009
Daddy'sPuppy Daddy'sPuppy
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
It showed the pics when I clicked on your link.
yeah when you click the link you see them but i was hoping you didnt have to click the link and it showed the pic on here. in the posting.Thanks for voting.
12/08/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy'sPuppy
well of course you dont need them! its just so fun and crazy lol
and they are cheap lol their only 5 bucks. the really good ones are made from natural leather, but those cost 33$, whos gonna pay that lol
HA! Yeah, I agree, I'd never pay that much for a stocking, even if it IS leather. $5 is pretty good.
12/08/2009
deltalima deltalima
Black is a great basic for me.
08/28/2010
Trashley Trashley
I would so pay that much for a stocking, ESPECIALLY if it's leather. Yum yum! Xmas adult style.
09/19/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
Very cute!!!
10/17/2010
lainebug lainebug
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy'sPuppy
AWw thats not fair, it showed the picture of them in the preview....Their Kinky holiday stockings.Sorry theres no pics, i though the picture would show. Sorry its my first post, now i know for next time.
which ever u like best is what u should chose
02/22/2013
chelly411 chelly411
I like black
03/01/2013
geliebt geliebt
The black stiletto! They're all totally silly, but I think they're cute
03/02/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9