Fifty Shades of Grey Movie

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Fifty Shades of Grey Movie

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Coming out this weekend a year later after production. Glimpses of trailer shown on NBC and interviews. Starlet saying she wouldn't want her mother to see the movie is a teaser !
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
I'm going to see it on opening weekend.
Vnessa , Kipperanne
2
I'm going to see it after the reviews come out.
I'm going to see it with a date or SO.
I'm going to wait til it's out on pay for view or cd and watch at home.
OH&W, Lovebears , symbiasin , Sarebear&Del , KinkyCouple , Pete's Princess , Kitt Katt
6
I'm going with gf's since it's mostly a girl's movie.
Total votes: 8 (8 voters)
Poll is closed
02/06/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Coming out this weekend a year later after production. Glimpses of trailer shown on NBC and interviews. Starlet saying she wouldn't want her mother to see the movie is a teaser !
It would be a good at home movie on DVD to watch with a date.
02/06/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
It would be a good at home movie on DVD to watch with a date.
That's what we are thinking.

Maybe will go to theater if reviews are super. We seldom hit the theathers, might save it for the new Will Smith movie coming out.
02/06/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
First weekend receipts on movie was $81 million if I heard it correctly on the National news. Also reported 62 % of movie goers were female. So either they saw in with gfs or alone ?

Does all the news of the 1st weekend showing change you mind about going ?
We're thinking might go now instead of waiting. Might depend on the weather though. If nice rather get jump of planting new flowers.
02/17/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I went with my BFF . she didn't want to take the husbands so it was a girls date. We enjoyed ourselves. Then I came home and enjoyed my husband .
02/17/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I went with my BFF . she didn't want to take the husbands so it was a girls date. We enjoyed ourselves. Then I came home and enjoyed my husband .
Can you please give us an review of the movie? How about a rating 1-10, 10 being good. And some details.
We so busy now with work, then darn taxes and yard work wouldn't have time to go if we wanted to. Might be a long wait for the dvd to come out?

Did you stop by the Adult store first and buy any Shades of Grey stuff ? Or did u already have some? Maybe if he won't let u make that large expenditure, tie him up when he's asleep, blindfold him and have your way with him, til he submits.

Maybe we'll squeeze some time in to go.
02/18/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Can you please give us an review of the movie? How about a rating 1-10, 10 being good. And some details.
We so busy now with work, then darn taxes and yard work wouldn't have time to go if we wanted to. Might be a long wait for the dvd to ...
I would give it an 8 only because I felt there was a bit of the first book left out. I realize that you can't keep all the details, but there were some things missing that would make the movie version possibly flow better, for anyone who hadn't read the books. Since i read them I was fine. Anastasia is naked A LOT. The sex scenes are thorough, most are intense, and there's a lot of it. The BDSM scenes were done very tastefully. Had me wishing I had my own private Red Room Of Pain lol. The 2 hrs and 4mins actually went kind of fadt. Overall, the characters worked well together

No, no stops for any 50 shades gear. We went "prop" free lol

I may have to try the Tie & Submit thing. That "expenditure" will be in my room before too long
02/18/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
I saw a picture joke of the showing of 50 shades.....the VIP seats all had BIG cocks in the middle.
02/18/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I saw a picture joke of the showing of 50 shades.....the VIP seats all had BIG cocks in the middle.
AWESOME! I missed that section lol
02/19/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I would give it an 8 only because I felt there was a bit of the first book left out. I realize that you can't keep all the details, but there were some things missing that would make the movie version possibly flow better, for anyone who ...
2 hrs and 10 mins. Did they stop for intermission? Thanks for the review.

If he like me he will say,"Well after that expenditure, how long before the next one ?"
02/19/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
50 Shades petering out. Only 21 million the 2nd wkend compared to 81 opening wkend. Bad weather might be discouraging movie goers though. At this rate it will be on CD sooner.

Anyone else seen it yet ?
02/23/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
So how many of you knew Dakota Johnson was the daughter of Melanie Griffth and Don Johnson before the Oscars where Melanied posed with her daughter ?
02/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Me Me Me lol And, did you also know that it was an all female crew so that Dakota would feel more comfortable? Yep.
02/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Me Me Me lol And, did you also know that it was an all female crew so that Dakota would feel more comfortable? Yep.
She looks so innocent. More innocent than the "Girl next Door !" No not my neighbor, the saying.
02/27/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
She looks so innocent. More innocent than the "Girl next Door !" No not my neighbor, the saying.
She plays innocent very well. And then all hell breaks loose lol
02/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
She plays innocent very well. And then all hell breaks loose lol
V, I mean "lady in red"

The more we, OH&W hear about the movie, the more we want to go see it. Might break down and go to the theater. And still get it later and watch at home in private later. Is there a bright idea smiley ? Guess this will have to do idea)
02/27/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
What about that DVD at Amazon? You could be acting out while watching. here is your bright idea....
02/28/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
V, I mean "lady in red"

The more we, OH&W hear about the movie, the more we want to go see it. Might break down and go to the theater. And still get it later and watch at home in private later. Is there a bright idea smiley ? ...
Good morning . I personally love the visions on a giant BIG screen!!! The entire theater was quiet and mesmerized. I think you need to see it in the theater and then decide if you want it for home .

I think the next 2 will be even better though. It was just stated that E.L. insisted on FULL control of the remaining films (Christian Greg Style as she put it). So you can expect a lot more intensity from his character, a lot more demanding, and I'm assuming a more submissive nature from Dakota. And then, of course, more intense sex .
02/28/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
All this talk about the movie has my curiosity peaked. I might just find a cam of the movie and watch that. Hopefully, its better than the "interestingly" written book...
02/28/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
All this talk about the movie has my curiosity peaked. I might just find a cam of the movie and watch that. Hopefully, its better than the "interestingly" written book...
. Just try to have an open mind. My only wish was....a more 'Dominant' role performance by Jaimie (Christian). I wanted more of the book's character to come out and 'play' in the way he actually spoke. Maybe a little rougher
03/01/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
. Just try to have an open mind. My only wish was....a more 'Dominant' role performance by Jaimie (Christian). I wanted more of the book's character to come out and 'play' in the way he actually spoke. Maybe a little rougher
If that had happened do you think the rating might have changed? Remember, the goal is to expose this movie to a large group of viewers. Ratings matter and the higher the rating, the fewer people see the movie. If fewer people see the movie, then the movie makes less money and if the movie makes less money, then there is less of a chance sequels will be made.
03/02/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
If that had happened do you think the rating might have changed? Remember, the goal is to expose this movie to a large group of viewers. Ratings matter and the higher the rating, the fewer people see the movie. If fewer people see the movie, then the ...
With as far as they pushed it, I think they could have gotten a little more out of the personalities without crossing over to that next level of rating. Maybe . Hopefully .
03/02/2015
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 4