A Post-Apocalyptic Sex Toy?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

A Post-Apocalyptic Sex Toy?

Hallmar82 Hallmar82
In case you didn't know it, the Mayan calendar will end in one year, December 21st 2012. I've seen a lot of movies and TV shows about all the crazy things that will happen (ex. The Day After Tomorrow). So, I starting thinking about which toys I would want with me after the Zombies, Aliens, or Terminators attack. It's kind of like the old "If you were on a deserted island, what would you take with you?" question.

First, if there were a major disruption in the power grid (which may happen more regularly depending on where you live), then an electric toy like the Hitachi Magic Wand might not be able the best choice or even a rechargeable toy. Second, if the economy and factories aren't around forever, then even battery powered toys may not be useable forever either.

So, what would you want with you after the end of the world?
12/12/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
I love my Liberator position pillow, but I couldn't run away from zombies with it under my arm. I would probably go with my link Gun Oil lube if I had to choose just one item. After that, I'd grab whatever didn't need a battery: leather cock ring, blindfold, flavored lube, pyrex dildo, etc.
12/12/2011
LaLaLouise LaLaLouise
Well I suppose it would depend on what type of apocalyptic situation and how prepared you are for it. If you have some type of "fortress" rather than wondering through the wasteland, you may be able to develop some time of stationary bike type power generator. Whether this has outlets for plugging or simply recharges batteries, I think you could come up with a way to have electric goodies. If not, what about something like the sqweel that is hand-cranked? See I'm just not one for just plain dildos are whatever, I need some type of vibration or other fast-paced stimulation. I would be the girl to put together some type of contraption to get off the way she wants!
12/12/2011
Beck Beck
Glass or steal dildos never fail! So one of those
12/12/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
The Solar Power Bullet, my assortment of Njoys, my kinky gear (added bonus: you never know when having ropes or chains might save your ass), and a stockpile of Ride H20 lube.
12/12/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
My Eleven for sure! Not only would I have a great toy but a weapon to fight off anyone that came around looking for trouble. A good stock of lube would be in order as well as some toy cleaner.
12/12/2011
Antipova Antipova
Dildos are never going to stop working, so practically everything I've got is still intact! I'd have to bring my Smooth S Shape and my Romp, my VIP, my Pure Plug Medium, my Eleven, my Motion, and my Gold Laced G.
12/12/2011
AmberM AmberM
Well, Since my glass toys could also double as a weapon, I'd bring them. (Royal Duet, Rainbow nubby -owtch, Rainbow nub to the eye, anyone?- and my Blue swirl)
12/12/2011
T&A1987 T&A1987
sleeves. as long as you have lube and water they still work and can be chucked at post apocalyptic warlords to distract them long enough to escape.
12/12/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLouise
Well I suppose it would depend on what type of apocalyptic situation and how prepared you are for it. If you have some type of "fortress" rather than wondering through the wasteland, you may be able to develop some time of stationary bike ...
nice!
12/13/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
sleeves. as long as you have lube and water they still work and can be chucked at post apocalyptic warlords to distract them long enough to escape.
kinds gross, but nice. lol
12/13/2011
GONE! GONE!
The zombie dildo I've seen floating around the internet.
12/13/2011
Iron Man Iron Man
One of the steel dildos. Good for sex, and bludgeoning, haha.
12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hallmar82
In case you didn't know it, the Mayan calendar will end in one year, December 21st 2012. I've seen a lot of movies and TV shows about all the crazy things that will happen (ex. The Day After Tomorrow). So, I starting thinking about which ...
I am taking my Zini Seed, a good Rabbit and solid bullet vibe.

Don't care about batteries dying, since I have a "briefcase" solar recharger. As long as the sun shines, I have POWER.

Having said that, I will use the solar cells to also charge my super capacitor wire fence. Sure thing at keeping out roaming robber gangs and zombies. After all, in this Post Apocalypse, who's going to expect ANYTHING to be SUPER electrically charged????

Oh...my STEEL plug goes too...since it can double as a mean spear head and throwing knife!!! Got some great weight there!

12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberM
Well, Since my glass toys could also double as a weapon, I'd bring them. (Royal Duet, Rainbow nubby -owtch, Rainbow nub to the eye, anyone?- and my Blue swirl)
Wow...good thought. I've seen beer bottles broken on counters as weapons in westerns. Never a glass sex toy broken as a weapon in a Post Apocalyptic movie. That would be a GREAT plot twist.
12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
The Solar Power Bullet, my assortment of Njoys, my kinky gear (added bonus: you never know when having ropes or chains might save your ass), and a stockpile of Ride H20 lube.
Very good. Worst case, you can spread the lube on the ground and laugh as the zombies all slip and slid and fall down on the lube!!!!
12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLouise
Well I suppose it would depend on what type of apocalyptic situation and how prepared you are for it. If you have some type of "fortress" rather than wondering through the wasteland, you may be able to develop some time of stationary bike ...
Ms. Magyver.
12/13/2011
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Very good. Worst case, you can spread the lube on the ground and laugh as the zombies all slip and slid and fall down on the lube!!!!
Haha...that should be in a movie!
12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hallmar82
I love my Liberator position pillow, but I couldn't run away from zombies with it under my arm. I would probably go with my link Gun Oil lube if I had to choose just one item. After that, I'd grab whatever didn't need a battery: ...
You CAN use Liberator Pillows for body armor, sleeping on, and as a cushion when jumping off high places. Also, with enough of them, you can build an insulated "foam igloo". They are a versatile survival tool.
12/13/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hallmar82
Haha...that should be in a movie!
Too bad they drove the sex shops out of Times Square...would have been a perfect place for such a movie to be set.....ZOMBIE INVASION of the TIMES SQUARE RED LIGHT DISTRICT. Flying pointed metal anal plugs, lube puddle traps, and vibrating bullets...being used as...BULLETS!!!! Pouring down HOT MASSAGE OIL from the rooftops, and trapping zombies in padded "Liberator" rooms. Indeed...let's get Spielberg on this one.
12/13/2011
Mike Honcho Mike Honcho
Toy? It's going to be the old standby favorite..... my hand. Multipurpose/ functional.
12/13/2011
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Wow...good thought. I've seen beer bottles broken on counters as weapons in westerns. Never a glass sex toy broken as a weapon in a Post Apocalyptic movie. That would be a GREAT plot twist.
THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS. I would love to see that happen in a movie. Broken glass dildo used as a weapon. Awesome.
02/25/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
If there's a risk of no lube (highly probably in this situation), then the Silk Medium would do nicely. It requires minimal care and is one of the only insertable toys I can use without lube. Being a dildo, it won't break. Depending on my storage situation, I could also take the Bent Graduate for the same reasons.

Though it might also be useful to have an Eleven along... as a weapon.
02/25/2012
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 15