Babe, she's a pornstar!

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Babe, she's a pornstar!

ToyGurl ToyGurl
I was at the community's "Neighborhood Night Out" on Tuesday, and this woman was there. I kept saying to myself "I know your face... Who are you?!"

Then, I realized... I know who that is. It's a porn star (not a famous one... well maybe, I don't watch too much). I don't know her name, but I knew it was her when she turned around and I saw the tattoo across her shoulders.

It just made me curious, is anyone here in any porn?
10/08/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
No, but I do have pics and a couple videos on the internet. I also cam occasionally. All anonomously, though!!
10/08/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
No, the closest was one person I knew who was considering entering porn, she asked me what her porn name should be lol
10/08/2011
Ash1141 Ash1141
No...but I wouldn't be against it.
10/08/2011
M121212 M121212
Heehee that's funny! Did you say anything to her?

I'm not in any porn.
10/08/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
No, but honestly, I would be with my partner if it couldn't come back to bite us. It couldn't really hurt me, but him, he wants to be seen so it wouldn't really be a good plan for us.
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by M121212
Heehee that's funny! Did you say anything to her?

I'm not in any porn.
Nope! I wanted to but it seemed like the wrong setting and I wouldn't know how to go about asking her!
10/08/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
No, but I always wonder if there's anyone who ever saw me when I used to cam and has seen me out in public anywhere.
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
No, but I always wonder if there's anyone who ever saw me when I used to cam and has seen me out in public anywhere.
LOL! Actually, now that I think of it, there was this girl on cam who I personally used to watch. Her and her bf used to do sessions like twice a week, and I was sort of "single" at the time... hubby was in the military academy so I didn't see him for months and months. The two became my little "sex ritual" for a while.

Anyhow, I'm at our local adult store about... eek 2 years ago? And I'm getting all pumped up because hubby is coming home. So I'm stocking up on lube and condoms and all those goodies. I finally decide "Hrm, I should try this oral sex stuff. It's flavored... Strawberry". I don't realize that I'm talking out loud, but I was.

Right then and there, this couple says "Oh no, don't try that. We used it last week and it totally burned my clitoris. NEVER again!". I look up and who is it? It's the couple! Becky and David was their names, I believe.

I gave them this really funny look and they said "You've seen us online... haven't you?" Almost as if they were like "oh crap... not again..." and I just said no. I could imagine that would be tough.

I would totally get into camming but I'm married now and it feels weird. Plus, there's the privacy factor.
10/08/2011
Errant Venture Errant Venture
None for certain, but I remember watching one video and thought my old English teacher looked exactly like one of the actresses. Was kind of freaky.
10/10/2011
babychika babychika
He was on chaosmen.com a few times..
10/10/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I was at the community's "Neighborhood Night Out" on Tuesday, and this woman was there. I kept saying to myself "I know your face... Who are you?!"

Then, I realized... I know who that is. It's a porn star (not a ...
She probably wants to remain "anonymous" in her own neighborhood. There was a prior "porn star" (well known), who now directs, who lived close enough to us that their child went to the same school as ours. She was a real PTA mom and active in the school and I am positive she did NOT want her identity "known", although I am pretty sure a number of other class parents and indeed, probably school officials, knew who she was....but SO WHAT? That had nothing to do with the kid and I am glad that while there, no one said anything about the matter. I am sure there were other parents there that had "stories" and "histories" that might have "shocked" the other parents even more!!! She was a good mom, had a great kid and that IS all that mattered in that situation. Period.
10/10/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
She probably wants to remain "anonymous" in her own neighborhood. There was a prior "porn star" (well known), who now directs, who lived close enough to us that their child went to the same school as ours. She was a real PTA mom ...
That's all that's important. We all have the right to do as we choose, but don't let something we did or still do affect our kids. I'm glad noone raised any objections b/c people can be so close minded sometimes.
10/10/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
LOL! Actually, now that I think of it, there was this girl on cam who I personally used to watch. Her and her bf used to do sessions like twice a week, and I was sort of "single" at the time... hubby was in the military academy so I ...
Yeah, I wish I had really thought all of that stuff through before I started. I'm a much more private person than I come across and I did that just simply for the income when I didn't have a job or when my job wasn't covering my expenses.

I mean, if they regularly did stuff, you'd think it wouldn't be too much of an issue, but still, it can probably get annoying if they start getting it all the time.
10/10/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Yeah, I wish I had really thought all of that stuff through before I started. I'm a much more private person than I come across and I did that just simply for the income when I didn't have a job or when my job wasn't covering my ...
I don't think it's an issue, or a reason to look down on someone. It's just like being a gravedigger - you don't have the BEST job in some people's eyes. I don't really care, I just think "What are the odds?!". It's exciting for me!
10/10/2011
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 11