Coffee : Number one drink in the world

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Coffee : Number one drink in the world

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
News this morning said drinking coffee can lower risk of some types of cancer. Few months ago said coffee could help with Alzheimer's.

Will you be drinking more coffee ? During the cold months we do drink more and also hot tea.

How do you take your cuppa joe ?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
RonLee
1
Rufina , grace
2
TheToyGuy
1
NJ casanova , C&K0143 , Andykh
3
unfulfilled , Vnessa , Gunsmoke , XxFallenAngelxX , Alan & Michele , Lioncub , Stellar
7
Andykh
1
Kipperanne , Andykh
2
Vnessa , BlackOrchid , TheToyGuy , sXeVegan90
4
Total votes: 21 (17 voters)
Poll is open
11/17/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I'm not a coffee drinker at all. The strongest caffeine I get is white tea.
11/17/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I used to live and breath by my daily coffee. Then I found the love of Thrive I haven't had coffee since April and feel amazing.
11/17/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Not a coffee drinker - but with all the good press, I kinda wish I did like it.
11/18/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
I voted other, just because I switch my coffee up a lot. I usually brew a pot every morning, but I switch brands. Usually it's brand name, sometimes generic store brand. Sometimes I go to the local coffee shop. The only coffee shop I avoid is the big one that starts with an S. Overpriced and I just don't like it, I will admit every so often I grab their refrigerated beverages from the store. There's a coconut mocha one that I love.
11/18/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
I voted other, just because I switch my coffee up a lot. I usually brew a pot every morning, but I switch brands. Usually it's brand name, sometimes generic store brand. Sometimes I go to the local coffee shop. The only coffee shop I avoid is the ...
I know someone that renamed it, "Fivebuck" Said everything there is $5.00.

I used to go to the original Peet's in Berkely on Vine st. Would you believe it was 15 cents if you brought your own cup ? Yes you read that right. 15 cent.
11/18/2015
Lioncub Lioncub
Not a coffee person, the smell makes me nauseated. If I go into a restaurant and can smell it too much I'll have to leave.
11/18/2015
NJ casanova NJ casanova
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
News this morning said drinking coffee can lower risk of some types of cancer. Few months ago said coffee could help with Alzheimer's.

Will you be drinking more coffee ? During the cold months we do drink more and also hot tea. ...
Like I like my women: strong, not too light/too dark..but varies and definitely not bitter.one the morning but hopefully 2 more times during the day
11/18/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ casanova
Like I like my women: strong, not too light/too dark..but varies and definitely not bitter.one the morning but hopefully 2 more times during the day
So 2 more times during the day is like a refill ?

11/19/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Instant with sugar free sweetener and milk.
11/20/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Can anyone verify if taking it black puts hair on your chest ?
11/21/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Can anyone verify if taking it black puts hair on your chest ?
No, but the shock of the caffeine will make them stand up.
11/21/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Can anyone verify if taking it black puts hair on your chest ?
For the record: bare chests are sexiest. Who wants to get a mouth full of fur during a taste test??? Not this girl So, shave/wax if needed lol
11/21/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
For the record: bare chests are sexiest. Who wants to get a mouth full of fur during a taste test??? Not this girl So, shave/wax if needed lol
Permanent hair removal is so cheap these days.
11/22/2015
Tshfangirl Tshfangirl
I wish I could drink coffee but I am having trouble finding a way I like to drink it.
11/25/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Tshfangirl
I wish I could drink coffee but I am having trouble finding a way I like to drink it.
For me, Cream and sugar make it taste better. Some like Mocha's. For special treat, we will make or get cappuccinos with brown sugar.

Black, straight up tastes like very strong tea.
11/25/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Tshfangirl
I wish I could drink coffee but I am having trouble finding a way I like to drink it.
Try drinking it from a cup or a mug. Holding it in your hand is pretty hard as it runs everywhere and is quite hot.
11/27/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
The other day my brother accidentally had his spill down his boot while driving to work and it burned his foot. Ouch!
11/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
The other day my brother accidentally had his spill down his boot while driving to work and it burned his foot. Ouch!
Hooo, I knew there was a reason I don't wear boots.

Does anyone have one of those machines that grind beans before each brew? Expresso or regular ? I seen a bunch online lately.
12/02/2015
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
I vary with coffee from day to day. Some days I like plain, black coffee, other days I make a latte with 2% milk and a creamer or a syrup of my choosing. I just bought myself a Venti sized Starbucks cup on sale though, so I've been drinking latte's more frequently while working. >.> Probably bad for me...but oh well, they taste amazing with International Delight Italian Creme coffee creamer.
12/03/2015
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 10