Do you know what "Sex Is?"

LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
In celebration of the arrival of Sexis Magazine in print, we are throwing a Twitter "Sex Is..." party.

From now until Friday, Midnight EST join in and tweet to complete the phrase "Sex is..."
One random tweeter will win a $50 Gift Card from Eden Fantasys and
...keep an eye out for the next print copy of Sexis for some of the best entries!

So get your party hats on and come help us celebrate what "Sex is..."


In case you have not already found us on Twitter, follow the Eden Crew at:
@EdenFantasys
@SexisMagazine
@EdenCafe

See you there!
02/02/2010
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
In celebration of the arrival of Sexis Magazine in print, we are throwing a Twitter "Sex Is..." party.From now until Friday, Midnight EST join in and tweet to complete the phrase "Sex is..."One random tweeter will win a $50 Gift ... More
The hashtag is turning up some great great answers! Check out the results so far...
02/02/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I don't do the Twitter thing since I'm on facebook all the time. So, my two-cents:

Sex is...the question and the answer
02/02/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Sigh...I am such a techno-newb! How do I join in? I have a twitter account but I have no idea how to use it!
02/02/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Sigh...I am such a techno-newb! How do I join in? I have a twitter account but I have no idea how to use it!
don't worry I only have a pre-paid celly. Not everyone is with the new plastic beeps
02/02/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
<-- (Ultimate Luddite) What's a Twitter?
02/02/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
<-- (Ultimate Luddite) What's a Twitter?
Social networking type site where you tell everyone what you're doing via cell phone.
02/02/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Social networking type site where you tell everyone what you're doing via cell phone.
Or via computer.
02/02/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Social networking type site where you tell everyone what you're doing via cell phone.
@Mr. Sauce, you can go to Twitter.com and do it all from there. You figured out how to navigate turning in reviews so I have complete faith you can master Twitter.

@Airen - visit your Twitter page and choose Find people from the menu at the top of the page and then type in Sexis Magazine and hit follow.
02/02/2010
Sammi Sammi
There are some really good responses so far!
02/02/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Oh, I have to quote a well-known oldie for this one, just because.

'Sex is ... like air: you don't know you're missing it until you can't get it.'

02/02/2010
xsapphirexangelx xsapphirexangelx
can we post multiple differing continuations of "sex is..."
02/02/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
OK following sexis magazine now what the heck is a hash tag and how does one use it presuming that that is what is needed to participate? Sorry...I'm just so far behind the curve
02/03/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
OK following sexis magazine now what the heck is a hash tag and how does one use it presuming that that is what is needed to participate? Sorry...I'm just so far behind the curve
Airen, Below is a copy and paste of the tweet (that's a twitter message) from Edenfantasys. Basically all you need to put in your message is

Sex is "your answer here" and then make sure you add #iknowwhatsexis after your answer.

I hope that helps?


RT @EdenFantasys: Do you know what Sex is? Tell us and enter to win a $50 gift card from Eden Fantasys. Just complete the phrase "Sex is..." #iknowwhatsexis
02/03/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I totally don't understand that twitter thing even though I got on the bad wagon shortly after it started.

I'll do what it says above. I never know if I'm doing it right lol.
02/03/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Airen, Below is a copy and paste of the tweet (that's a twitter message) from Edenfantasys. Basically all you need to put in your message is

Sex is "your answer here" and then make sure you add #iknowwhatsexis after your answer. ... More
Thanks Newme!
02/03/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Oh, I have to quote a well-known oldie for this one, just because.

'Sex is ... like air: you don't know you're missing it until you can't get it.'

Wow, that's SOOOO true! lol
02/04/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by xsapphirexangelx
can we post multiple differing continuations of "sex is..."
You can post multiple answers to the "Sex is..." question, but they should fit in a single tweet.
02/04/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Thanks Newme. I didn't see Laurel mention the hashtag. Or maybe I am too tired
02/04/2010
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 10