Do you miss us when we are gone for a few days?

Bignuf Bignuf
EF seems to roll along fine when we are not here a few days (lots going on in our lives right now...so EF is spotty at best). SO...does anyone miss us? Mr. and Mrs. Bignuf are just a bit curious. We sure miss all of you!!!!!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
YES, we miss you. Hurry Back.
6
Nope, Honestly , there are SO many people here, your absense of not noticed.
11
Other?
7
Total votes: 24 (24 voters)
Poll is closed
05/14/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
I don't know you but now that I know you, I'll miss you in your absence.
05/14/2012
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
I wouldn't say I miss anyone on here after being gone for a few days seeing there are so many members and I don't know anyone on a personal level. But it is certainly fun to get back on board and catch up and post and comment on intersting topics
05/14/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
By-and-large your questions are more mature - so I get the point and find them interesting. Keep up the good work.
05/15/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
By-and-large your questions are more mature - so I get the point and find them interesting. Keep up the good work.
agreed
05/15/2012
xOhxSoxScandalousx xOhxSoxScandalousx
I don't know you. Lol. We all come and go on this site. I don't think any one person is more important than the other.
05/15/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
When someone is gone a couple of weeks, I start to miss their input. I often miss a few days at a time, due to work, kids, illness etc, so I don't really think about it until someone is missing for a while.

I like your input, though.
05/15/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
By-and-large your questions are more mature - so I get the point and find them interesting. Keep up the good work.
Yes! I agree too! I like your input as well. Especially your anal sex thoughts. I still remember the first comment I read about anal from you. You said that the best way to start your day is with some anal sex. I was laughing the whole time. It's good to know there are others out there that like anal as much as I do!
05/15/2012
xilliannax xilliannax
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
EF seems to roll along fine when we are not here a few days (lots going on in our lives right now...so EF is spotty at best). SO...does anyone miss us? Mr. and Mrs. Bignuf are just a bit curious. We sure miss all of you!!!!!
Sorry, never really noticed you before
05/15/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Allison.Wilder
I don't know you but now that I know you, I'll miss you in your absence.
THANK YOU.
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by xilliannax
Sorry, never really noticed you before
That's okay. We never noticed you either.
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by xilliannax
Sorry, never really noticed you before
Same here...see...we have something in common!!!!
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Yes! I agree too! I like your input as well. Especially your anal sex thoughts. I still remember the first comment I read about anal from you. You said that the best way to start your day is with some anal sex. I was laughing the whole time. It's ... More
Glad to know I am not the only strange chick out here!!!!
05/16/2012
DustBunny DustBunny
I doubt people notice, I flitter in and out all the time. I do find on days when I'm too busy to stop in that I think "shoot, I'm missing collecting points."
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by xOhxSoxScandalousx
I don't know you. Lol. We all come and go on this site. I don't think any one person is more important than the other.
Never said we were important...just wanted to feel the love, ha, ha.
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
By-and-large your questions are more mature - so I get the point and find them interesting. Keep up the good work.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ner d)
05/16/2012
Gracie Gracie
I'm kinda slow, it might take me a couple of weeks. Especially as today I might see something for the first time that you posted days ago! But yeah I would miss you for sure! Do you feel the love?
05/16/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by DustBunny
I doubt people notice, I flitter in and out all the time. I do find on days when I'm too busy to stop in that I think "shoot, I'm missing collecting points."
We certainly notice you. We always try to be aware of DUST BUNNIES!!!
05/19/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
I'm kinda slow, it might take me a couple of weeks. Especially as today I might see something for the first time that you posted days ago! But yeah I would miss you for sure! Do you feel the love?
Oh my....we do indeed. THANK YOU. Love you too.
05/19/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Oh my....we do indeed. THANK YOU. Love you too.
I knew you would reply! That's one of the things I really like about you! I love that you take the time to follow up and reply in a meaningful way to the people who engage with you! Hugs right back!
05/19/2012
LoveBug721 LoveBug721
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
EF seems to roll along fine when we are not here a few days (lots going on in our lives right now...so EF is spotty at best). SO...does anyone miss us? Mr. and Mrs. Bignuf are just a bit curious. We sure miss all of you!!!!!
Never seen you before.
05/19/2012
mlmac mlmac
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
EF seems to roll along fine when we are not here a few days (lots going on in our lives right now...so EF is spotty at best). SO...does anyone miss us? Mr. and Mrs. Bignuf are just a bit curious. We sure miss all of you!!!!!
There are so many members here on EF and a lot of them I wouldn't miss, but because I see you on here so much with all of your posts and comments, it just wouldn't be same if you were gone for awhile.So yes,you would be missed by me.
05/19/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 13