Does anyone here use foursquare?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Does anyone here use foursquare?

sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
I was just curious if anyone uses foursquare. I started using it and now I am always on there playing with it!
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes
sexyhellokitty , Carrie Ann , Jobthingy , dv8 , Allstars316
5
No
verbalized , gone77 , Kayla , NuMe , buzzvibe , DeliciousSurprise , Jul!a , Bunnycups , sbon , potstickers , bog , XxFallenAngelxX , Trysexual , Geogeo
14
What is that?
sexysweetieshan , Envy , Sanjay , P'Gell , Lady Venus , MuffysPinguLove , Sir , deltalima , Alegria , onehotmomma , Selective Sensualist , Pleasure Piratess , Mari Fanger , Sera , lamira , nolongerhere , Gunsmoke , Redboxbaby , ~LaUr3n~ , Lummox , Noelle , Eugler
22
Total votes: 41 (41 voters)
Poll is closed
08/18/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
I don't know what it is? Could you explain?
08/18/2010
verbalized verbalized
I don't use it, mainly because I don't see the point in it. I see people posting where they are at every second of the day on twitter. Seems like stalker central to me.

Not knocking anyone who does use it. It's just not my cup of tea having people know where I am!
08/19/2010
sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
Quote:
Originally posted by verbalized
I don't use it, mainly because I don't see the point in it. I see people posting where they are at every second of the day on twitter. Seems like stalker central to me.

Not knocking anyone who does use it. It's just not my cup of ...
Yeah I do agree with you, but sometimes it fun!
08/19/2010
Envy Envy
Never heard of it.
08/19/2010
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by verbalized
I don't use it, mainly because I don't see the point in it. I see people posting where they are at every second of the day on twitter. Seems like stalker central to me.

Not knocking anyone who does use it. It's just not my cup of ...
Agreed. It's definitely not my sort of thing.
08/19/2010
gone77 gone77
For those of you curious, Foursquare is a cell phone app that allows users to post their locations along with their tweets. If you see a tweet with a Foursquare location attached to it, you click on it and it shows their exact location on a map.

Here's the website: link
08/19/2010
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
For those of you curious, Foursquare is a cell phone app that allows users to post their locations along with their tweets. If you see a tweet with a Foursquare location attached to it, you click on it and it shows their exact location on a ...
That sounds kinda....stalkerish?
08/19/2010
Kayla Kayla
I think it really frightens me. I don't want someone tracking me that closely. That's just asking for problems.
08/19/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Actually, you do not need to hook it up to twitter. You can simply use, as is, and only add those who are real life friends. If you have a lot of pals and are all very active, it can be nice to see who is where.

"Oh, look, John and Kim stopped at Light House Inn for a glass of wine! Let's pop in quick before the show and say hi!"


That sort of thing.

Hooking it to twitter, broadcasting it to god knows who, can definitely be iffy. Keeping it useful amongst friends is kind of neat, though.
08/19/2010
verbalized verbalized
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Actually, you do not need to hook it up to twitter. You can simply use, as is, and only add those who are real life friends. If you have a lot of pals and are all very active, it can be nice to see who is where.

"Oh, look, John and Kim ...
I never thought of it that way! I guess if it's kept to private friends it would be a great app to use.
08/19/2010
NuMe NuMe
My personal opinion is that it's a bit silly. Also I think it could be a bit dangerous to be announcing to, god knows who, where I am at all times.
08/19/2010
deltalima deltalima
I actually just read that Facebook is introducing their own version of it. I know little of it.
08/20/2010
sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I actually just read that Facebook is introducing their own version of it. I know little of it.
Yes I seen that yesterday on my itouch.
08/21/2010
sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
Quote:
Originally posted by verbalized
I never thought of it that way! I guess if it's kept to private friends it would be a great app to use.
thats what I use mine for. I never put where I am close to my house.
08/21/2010
sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
Quote:
Originally posted by verbalized
I never thought of it that way! I guess if it's kept to private friends it would be a great app to use.
thats what I use mine for. I never put where I am close to my house.
08/21/2010
onehotmomma onehotmomma
I'd be afraid to use it...I don't know about the creepy people in society today!
08/23/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
I don't really have time for online games and spend way too much time on EF as it is!
08/23/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I don't know what it is? Could you explain?
i don't either...
08/30/2010
lamira lamira
I have never heard of foursquare until today.
10/22/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
It is stalker central but many places have Mayor specials. You will get special discounts for the stores you are the Mayor of.

And yes, I am on it (as Jobthingy)
10/22/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
These are the kinds of apps that are used to rob people...

We are victims to technology.
02/18/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
If I want people to know where I am, I'll say something about it. I don't need an application to tell everybody where I'm at.
02/20/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
If I want people to know where I am, I'll say something about it. I don't need an application to tell everybody where I'm at.
Exactly.
02/20/2011
sbon sbon
No. I'm not really sure how to use it or why to use it. :\
02/20/2011
bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyhellokitty
I was just curious if anyone uses foursquare. I started using it and now I am always on there playing with it!
NO! I don't like the idea of everyone knowing where I am at all times.
03/07/2013
Eugler Eugler
Never heared of it and I'm too lazy to google for it.
03/07/2013
Allstars316 Allstars316
Yes I have it and use it all the time!
03/08/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Hell no
03/08/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyhellokitty
I was just curious if anyone uses foursquare. I started using it and now I am always on there playing with it!
nope, i don't see the point. though a friend of a friend helped create it
03/08/2013
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 24