Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted doing?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Ever accept a dare & after doing whatever, come to regret doing it?

I don't think I have been dared to do anything since I was a child & even then, I was highly resistant to this type of prodding.

Now, if it's something where I really want to do it in the first place? Then I would be tempted to do it, but I tend to do whatever I want unless there are good reasons not to -- and those reasons don't change when you get dared. I think if the person daring you had to "pay" or face the consequences of the dare, then that would be a better game, ha!
05/23/2013
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
surreptitious surreptitious
I took an autoshop class when I was in high school, where I was the only girl (and a year or two younger than everybody else). One day, one of the guys brought in a backpack full of hot sauce, because he'd needed it for some other class. He was going around and daring people to dip their finger in and give it a taste, and one of the guys actually ran outside to throw up afterwards. Finally, he got to me, and without him even saying a word, I stuck my finger into the offered cup, scooped up a big ol' bunch of it and stuck it in my mouth. I pretty much almost died, but I slapped on an incredulous look and said that it wasn't "that hot."

This led to a series of dares which involved me taking shots of various kinds of hot sauces in front of increasingly large groups of people (by the third one, there were even kids from other classes who'd been dragged in to watch). I was promised money, chocolate and sexual favors - none of which I ever actually saw - and for some odd reason, people stopped staring quite so much when I walked into shop class in a miniskirt and a pair of four inch pumps. My lips were chapped for hours afterwards and I did puke my guts up after giving one last laugh and strutting away at the final bell, but hey - long story short, no, I've never regretted a dare.
05/23/2013
Mwar Mwar
Bungee Jumping - My friends heard me curse the whole way down (the ones who didn't jump). But it was fun after I knew I'd live
05/23/2013
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Ever accept a dare & after doing whatever, come to regret doing it?

I don't think I have been dared to do anything since I was a child & even then, I was highly resistant to this type of prodding.

Now, if it's ... More
I flashed at a bar once, I still regret it, it has been about 9 years since i did it and every time i go in there the bartender just smiles and stares..
05/23/2013
LoveX LoveX
I haven't played truth or dare since I was a child. And the dares weren't all that exciting back then lol.
05/23/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
I took an autoshop class when I was in high school, where I was the only girl (and a year or two younger than everybody else). One day, one of the guys brought in a backpack full of hot sauce, because he'd needed it for some other class. He was ... More
You, my dear, are a bold baggage! A saucy wench! Trouble in 4" pumps! And I don't for second believe you ever regret anything! I wish I could say the same, but at least I don't regret any dares!
05/24/2013
surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
You, my dear, are a bold baggage! A saucy wench! Trouble in 4" pumps! And I don't for second believe you ever regret anything! I wish I could say the same, but at least I don't regret any dares!
Oh, there are some things that I regret. But most of them involve me getting caught doing something bad. If I could do them again, I'd just make sure I was smarter and sneaker, not actually decline to do whatever it was I was doing. Most of the time, anyways.

I played bloody knuckles with one of the strongest guys in my school for about 45 minutes once on a... well, not really a dare, but more of a challenge. I just refused to stop playing, even after my hands went a little bit numb. Eventually, we had to call it a stalemate because lunch was over. I don't regret doing it, but I do regret not coming up with a good enough excuse for my mother as to why I had two broken bones and bruises all the way up to my elbow.
05/25/2013
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Yes and no...I once ate about a half inch strip of a Pupperoni stick on a dare, but it also netted me a cool $5, so at the time that seemed like a highly logical choice. xD
I was curious about the way it'd taste anyway because the bag of them smelled pretty good, but a part of me is pretty certain it had many things in it that could have easily made me sick.

Then again, I used to do that all the time when I was little...I always wanted to see why the cat/dog liked them so much.
05/25/2013
butts butts
no, I don't play games like that hahah, never had any interest!
05/25/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Yes and no...I once ate about a half inch strip of a Pupperoni stick on a dare, but it also netted me a cool $5, so at the time that seemed like a highly logical choice. xD
I was curious about the way it'd taste anyway because the bag of them ... More
That's too cute that you wanted to know why the pets liked the food so much! I always wondered why cat food wasn't mouse flavored, or chipmunk, my current cats' favorite, besides bunny.
05/26/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I've always been the lame responsible one that never accepted dares. Didn't land me many friends, but I also never did anything I regret now!
05/26/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
I've always been the lame responsible one that never accepted dares. Didn't land me many friends, but I also never did anything I regret now!
It's not lame to be responsible! I never accepted a dare either & I am positive I was never lame, ha ha! Therefore, you couldn't be lame if you were doing the same thing I did, get it? Now that's logic! But I do love hearing the stories from the other"kids", suckers! (Just kidding about the sucker part!)
05/27/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
I took an autoshop class when I was in high school, where I was the only girl (and a year or two younger than everybody else). One day, one of the guys brought in a backpack full of hot sauce, because he'd needed it for some other class. He was ... More
How did I know someone was going to say they only regret getting caught! Smart ass But I imagine it's true!
05/30/2013
babyrock babyrock
too many to count, but not too many sexy dares were regrets
06/05/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 9